Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TB: Conversation with the writer of pratigya (Page 2)

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
bechara phas gaya LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL felt sorry for him cant answer the bigamy track beta aisay kaam karogay toh koi jawab nahin hoga chalo atleast you wakeup from a long sleep and think about interecting with the audience thats nice and u r very talented no doubt about it. Telestra well said. he is not able to give a good answer he knows audience don;t like it. he is saying showing what happens in real life. come yar now think of a way to get tht arushi out of TN. i think he is too busy writing for too many serial. remember the proverb"too many cooks spoil the dish" i don;t remember the exact words. sorry guys.
I agree with Mr. Bhushan,  there are social crimes being swept under the rug but  that needs to be exposed in public.   The issue for me is the role is essayed by an actress who cannot do justice to the role with conviction.  Her voice modulation, affect in speech, expression and body language don't jive. The only part she can do well is scream at people that screams to come naturally.  Merarai u r absolutely correct. we have nothing with the actress or personal life of people. but she is not acting properly. sometimes for me it is like overdose and the body language it is horrible. i like the way u put in a nice way. i don;t have that much patience. but u wrote it in a very good manner.

Was it really necessary to take it into a dragging war of sisters for months on end? Arusia has been at the forefront of the story lines since SCAM came to propose sometime in July.
I think Merarai they r following the trend which is going in Star plus the sister fight and saas bahu jethani and kitchen drama. see.

Go to top