India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Yet Another Article

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
this is the article posted newly were shanti bhushan the writer of GKD speaks abt the show!!
i'm posting here only dat part

For Imagine, you have been writing Gunahon Ka Devta, which is yet again based on the rural dialect. How did this show happen?
When I narrated the concept of Gunahon ki Devta, Saurabh Tewary, the Programming Head of Imagine TV, was so impressed that he suggested me to produce the show. This was because, the concept of the show is never worked on, and he believed that a person, who has not seen a situation of that sort, cannot do justice to the show and its production.

Are you happy with the ratings that Gunahon Ka Devta is getting?
The ratings are never stable for a show and even Pratigya had a bad start with regard to ratings but went on to the peak of fame and in ratings. We expect the same to happen for Gunahon Ka Devta.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85chista-Prashu-SuhaniSonia

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index