SNS Dec 17 : Time Pass Epi - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by br2499

Thanks Sadhli for the update! What is your opinion on hotness quotient? Let us call it NHQ from now on. I thought it was high enough but not like yesterday. Since you updated i just forwarded the video to watch only the important scenes😉

lol...NHQ sounds interesting....and yes it was not as high as yesterday but its ok to have a lil NHQ rather than 0........

and that small smile was worth to watch........
Ok so we are all set for kinjal's marriage stopping by smtime next week? ANd may be gopi is to be blamed and thrown out by Aham....⭐️...Gr8 seriall.....Shud change the name to "Saath kaise chodthe hain saathiya"
Full TP episode... the only thing worth discussing nowadays on SNS are their attire and Jewelry and sherwanis😡
Thank you,

I think what will happen is that Gopi will get that note and since she does not know how to read, then maybe either KoKi will read it for her or that funny guy.
thanx 4 the update sadhli,AM still confused is kinjs really pregnant or k-u's plan n as usual u-r 's plan 4 revenge,how can any mom  spoil her daughter's future😕
thanks for the update. boring episode.
Thanks for the update Sadhli 😊

Looks like another epi worth a miss !!
thxxx....i think koki will get that chit :$
thanks - but why are they dragging this isue so much?? sad!