Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 90)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks a lot, Priya! Can you tell me which other epis she acted in so far? She wasn't in # 2 or 3, right?

I know, I too am watching it only for her and SRK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa-Frozen-

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hey what's happening in d forum...plz someone tell me...has someone bashed gurmina..??? and whch questions ???? i don't know anythng...Cry plz tell me so dat i can support u all..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_devina

hey what's happening in d forum...plz someone tell me...has someone bashed gurmina..??? and whch questions ???? i don't know anythng...Cry plz tell me so dat i can support u all..!!!

sent u a scrap.....check that out !!!

~Serendipity~

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Ankita uno some ppl in GF are talking abt that GC should be taught a lesson that he is nothing without the fans.OMG.Am laughing aloud.
Ppl are so immatured kya?Unko nahin what they did yday after that we fans will support him more n more?BTW we all love him n respect his personal choice so much that we'll stand by him thru all thick n thin?
And what crap they r talking abt...........so kiddish.
Just bcoz he'll marry his own choice so fans wont support him........what they were expecting that coz of some handful of so called fans he'll leave debi n marry the one whom his so called fans choose?OMG.....these ppl need reality check.
But am glad that most of the fans of his recent show knows th truth n support him.

..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Ankita uno some ppl in GF are talking abt that GC should be taught a lesson that he is nothing without the fans.OMG.Am laughing aloud.
Ppl are so immatured kya?Unko nahin what they did yday after that we fans will support him more n more?BTW we all love him n respect his personal choice so much that we'll stand by him thru all thick n thin?
Just bcoz he'll marry his own choice so fans wont support him........what they were expecting that coz of some handful of so called fans he'll leave debi n marry the one whom his so called fans choose?OMG.....these ppl need reality check.
But am glad that most of the fans of his recent show knows th truth n support him.

di yeh fandom kuchhh nahin hota....very few people love Kareena but still jab we met was ahit...waise di today i am evry sad !!! khakshandi is no more...she used to chat in ur maammaniacs thread !!!!! i ahve made a post on her !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Oh ankita who is she?I mean her ID?
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Oh ankita who is she?I mean her ID?

the post is made sticky in Geet Forum....check that out !
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Lols, GC was an actor much before Geet, and he had a huge fan following then too.....only thing is, majority of his fans were old aunties and grannies because of his Ram image so he never got the chance to go up in Celebrity list much.LOL These so-called fans don't know anything, all of them who are threatening to bring GC down cause of DB are just a bunch of ignorant fellows who only support an actor if he is how they want.....we Ramayan fans will always support GC even if his Geet fans do leave him. GC is not the kind of actor who will pine for his fans and be submissive to them....he will simply gather a new bunch from acting in another show.

If those mean immature fans think actors are nothing without their fans, fans are also nothing without the actors because it is due to the actors only that they are being given entertainment everyday. If all the actors one day got together and quit the tellyfield once and for all, people pine for them bad.LOL It is an endless cycle, actors being faithful to fans and fans being faithful to actors, and the bunch of fans you are talking about are the proudest, cheaptest lot I've ever encountered anywhere, and that includes the Twihards of Twilight of a few years ago.

I know, I too am glad that at least the majority of Geet fans are decent people....those comments GC and DB got in the tellybuzz article announcing their marriage was 90% positive. The immature fans we encounter from time to time are still the minority, so they can do nothing. They are powerless and only say what they do because they have time to waste.

Rituparnaa

Go to top