Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 83)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
ADORABLE pic of our Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi!Day Dreaming

Guru's new profile pic!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 03 February 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizza110RituparnaaradtVishakha_Sakhi

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Gals a new article on GC/DB's marr........
have  a look

Actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have agreed to get married. But from the sound of it, that's all they've agreed on! The two gave us conflicting replies to queries about the upcoming nuptials.

Gurmeet, in a bid to not disclose much, said, "The wedding date hasn't been fixed yet. It may or may not be mid February, for we are moody." Debina was also reserved about the exact date, but admitted that the date has been fixed!

And what's with kundli matching? Unlike Gurmeet, who said that their kundlis weren't matched, Debina told us that her family has great faith in astrology and followed the ritual of kundli matching. "Yes, kundlis have been matched and things are just perfect. But we wouldn't have paid much attention had there been any complications. We've known each other for seven years now and the understanding we share is far more important," Debina said. And this is the reason why Debina has decided not to shed a tear during her bidaai. "I'm marrying the guy I've known for seven years. Why should I cry? I'm happy that I'll finally get to be with the man I love. We've been planning our wedding for quite some time, but professional commitments delayed it. No more now," she said. Gurmeet is also elated that the wedding is finally happening. "It was when Debina went to Argentina for 45 days to shoot "Zor Ka Jhatka" that I realised how much I missed her. Not anymore," he said.

While the wedding, as the duo says, will be a family affair, there will be a grand reception for friends and associates from the industry. "The guest list is endless," said Debina. And no, the couple will not take a long hiatus post the wedding. "We understand our responsibilities and will get back to work soon. If everything goes well, we will either go to Maldives or Bangkok for our honeymoon," she said happily.

Read more: Gurmeet, Debina to marry in Feb? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Gurmeet-Debina-to-marry-in-Feb/articleshow/7418561.cms#ixzz1CzAYtILg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizza110..RamKiJanaki..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Have a look on this also.................

Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Chaudhary marriage photos and videos,Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Banerjee will tie the knot in the month of February.Their courtship preceding a good 7 years and its time the duo which played the idyllic couple on TV, really took the subsequently step in their relationship. The news of their marriage in February 15 is absolutely making the fans happy,sources Said.Debina who is back from Argentina after her stint in Imagine's Zor ka Jhatka had a short vacation with Gurmeet in Goa post which the couple has taken their decision to marry seriously. Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee, who played Ram and Sita in the mythological serial "Ramayan", may tie the knot at the end of the year.
"We are very happy and excited about this (wedding). We are trying that it happens this year only," Debina told IANS over phone from Mumbai."My parents were out of India. They returned just three days back. Now they want to meet Gurmeet and since my mom believes a lot in matching kundlis (horoscope), we will have to wait for all that before we fix up a date. Gurmeet also has to formally ask my parents for my hand," she added.The couple ran into each other five years back during a Mr & Mrs Bollywood event. They have been in a relationship since four and a half years, played Ram and Sita for "Ramayan" for two years, but decided to enter wedlock after doing NDTV Imagine's ongoing reality show "Pati Patni Aur Woh".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fizza110radt..RamKiJanaki..

Fizza110 Groupbie
Fizza110
Fizza110

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Gud!!! finally they r geting married!!Smile
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the articles, Ritu!

My family is also a great believer in astrology...in fact, my dad is an astrologer himself, so I am familiar with all of this astrology business before marriage.

Only thing is....am confused why Guru and Debs waited this long to get their horoscopes checked, shouldn't it have been done soon after their engagement? Either way, I'm glad they're going to decide on a date accoridng to the horoscopes, because I firmly believe in them and it will only bode them good if they do.

As for Gurmeet formally asking Debs' parents for her hand, it does not mean that he will meet some resistance or something...it is all just one of the steps before marriage...he already asked for her hand during PPAW, remember? So this step is just one of those formal ones before the actual marriage ceremony.

As for the Christian wedding aspect, I still have not come upon any vid or article that has that, so can someone please post the vid or article where Guru or Debi themselves said they are going to have a Christian wedding?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

My family is also a great believer in astrology...in fact, my dad is an astrologer himself, so I am familiar with all of this astrology business before marriage.

Only thing is....am confused why Guru and Debs waited this long to get their horoscopes checked, shouldn't it have been done soon after their engagement? Either way, I'm glad they're going to decide on a date accoridng to the horoscopes, because I firmly believe in them and it will only bode them good if they do.

As for Gurmeet formally asking Debs' parents for her hand, it does not mean that he will meet some resistance or something...it is all just one of the steps before marriage...he already asked for her hand during PPAW, remember? So this step is just one of those formal ones before the actual marriage ceremony.

As for the Christian wedding aspect, I still have not come upon any vid or article that has that, so can someone please post the vid or article where Guru or Debi themselves said they are going to have a Christian wedding?

This is what my confusion is also.And morever I too bliv in astrology a lot.So for me the marr date must be according to the date decided by the astrologers.It always does good for the couple.
Yes I do remember that PPAW hand asking.....so even got confused again.But i think that article itself is made up of two articles one new n another older b4 PPAW one.
But the TOI article is also confusing.GC said something n DB said another thing.And that Christian thing also nt official.Lets see whats coming up next.Hope they'll sort out these things soon.

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

This is what my confusion is also.And morever I too bliv in astrology a lot.So for me the marr date must be according to the date decided by the astrologers.It always does good for the couple.
Yes I do remember that PPAW hand asking.....so even got confused again.But i think that article itself is made up of two articles one new n another older b4 PPAW one.
But the TOI article is also confusing.GC said something n DB said another thing.And that Christian thing also nt official.Lets see whats coming up next.Hope they'll sort out these things soon.

Maybe GC and DB thought different things and said different things before they could discuss, it often happens in a marriage. My cousin himself got married in November of last year and minor details kept changing a lot. So we should just leave it to GC and DB and congratulate them after the marriage is over.

I also felt one of the articles is old, because it said marriage will happen in end of year and DB already confirmed that it's going to be in Feb. So maybe that article is from 2010.

I also hope GC and DB will stick to the astrologers' date, esp with all the hatred and bitterness being thrown at them, it would not hurt to get married on the most auspicious date possible.

As for the Christian wedding, I am dubious about that....because with GC and DB both being Hindus, why would they have a Christian wedding?Confused Not that they cannot, but it is just a bit weird is all....since DB said the wedding is going to be a small family affair, I am thinking it's going to be a Hindu wedding and the pics they give to media are going to be from the reception (if they want to keep the wedding pics private that is).

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 04 February 2011 at 10:41am

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I know Janu........just wish they have a grand wedding n successful reception.........
All is well that ends well.
Wish them luck.After its their life and a marr is nt a small thing.Infact teh biggest thing of life.

Go to top