Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Priya .... thnk a lot dear ... ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—
guess wat i posted one of the collage of GD wedding which i posted here as well on the Geet pg on fb ... jst to  tease dem 😆😆😆😆

one reply :  I can very well understand ur excitement and happiness but kindly express it on ur personal wall and NOT on GEET wall.. Thanks!

ðŸĪŠ  ðŸĪŠ 
ðŸĪŠ  ðŸĪŠ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How GORGEOUS are Gurmina's wedding pics! They're married!

Def making a lot of sigs, but till then.....here's the one Shikha made just today....free for use!

-Janu
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How GORGEOUS are Gurmina's wedding pics! They're married!

Def making a lot of sigs, but till then.....here's the one Shikha made just today....free for use!

-Janu

janudi i am gonna use that siggy.....trust me today i am elated !!!!!! and i just can't express how happy i am....and i am happy for deepika too.girl u go.....ur creation in there house....oh my god.....i am really really happy for you very muchh....very very very muchh..

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

janudi i am gonna use that siggy.....trust me today i am elated !!!!!! and i just can't express how happy i am....and i am happy for deepika too.girl u go.....ur creation in there house....oh my god.....i am really really happy for you very muchh....very very very muchh..

I know, I'm soooooooooooooooo happy, I've been waiting for this moment for a long long time!Dancing😎

And now 'those people' can't say their parents weren't there, double whoop!Dancing I'm making some Mehendi avis right now, if any of you have the vid for the wedding, please post!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
di i have nothing....simply nothing....plzzzz try to find out for someone else.....!!! i am in cloud nine as of now....and today whole day i had been ill but still could nto leave books for a second.....xam is in the air....i dont know what will happen...!!!! phew !!!!

and one more thing is i am planning a speech for GPT from Gurmina and may be a youtube video !!!! Debinadi promised me about it after their marraige !!!!! and one more thing is obviously afetr my exam....i will eat her bacha kucha sar for the video and trust me di i will snatch it from them !!!!!😆

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
hey ankita di!!!!:)ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—
hmm....all of us have gone mad i am sure after seeing d awesome photos right!!!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

hey ankita di!!!!:)ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

hmm....all of us have gone mad i am sure after seeing d awesome photos right!!!

i am planning for a video interview for GPT from gurmina....!!! she promised about it after xam....now she better gives me otherwise i m gonna eat her basha kucha sar !!!!😆
~Serendipity~ thumbnail

i am planning for a video interview for GPT from gurmina....!!! she promised about it after xam....now she better gives me otherwise i m gonna eat her basha kucha sar !!!!😆

di...its awesome....u idea is gr8!!!! it will be awesome.....hmm....after dat some people will get jealous!!!{evil laughing}😆
wow...gurmina together it will be awesome!!!😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurmina_devina

di...its awesome....u idea is gr8!!!! it will be awesome.....hmm....after dat some people will get jealous!!!{evil laughing}😆
wow...gurmina together it will be awesome!!!😊

gurmina together and moreover imagine they were saying about you,me,janudi,ritudi,veenadi,deepika and all other GPT members...Can you believe it????other forum will be on fire !!!ðŸĪĢ
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
😉

gurmina together and moreover imagine they were saying about you,me,janudi,ritudi,veenadi,deepika and all other GPT members...Can you believe it????other forum will be on fire !!!ðŸĪĢ

me waiting for dat moment...
wow if it happens....we all will go mad....
superb!!!
people will abuse us more....lol..it will be gr8!😉