Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 75)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Heyy everyone! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Vedo everyone is tired after fighting soooo muchh....we need to let rest our fingers !!!!!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Read up on your comments, and I must say that you all receive a round of applause for sticking up for Gurmina like that.ClapClapClap I made two posts in one of the threads I saw, but honestly, I did not have time to reply in all of them...and to tell you the truth, I am getting sick and tired of these fights too.Disapprove It is always the same Debina bashing, topic getting closed, etc...these people have no originality in them, they have no lives except to use IF to spit out hateful words on others. Why come online when all you feel is bitterness towards your favorite actors' future spouse?Ouch We suffer enough stress in real life that I come on IF only to get some Shaant.LOL And I get that in my Mythological Masti Forum because discussing God and watching mythos always calms me down and makes me feel happy.

So honestly, I don't even feel like arguing with these people, it is a waste of time because we will not change their opinion or their bitter personality. Leave them to their misery, if they are so unhappy watching Gurmina's SBS segments, then they need only turn their TVs off. No one's forcing them to watch, but we know they watch only to bash even more. It is their inner nature which even God cannot change since they will have to suffer their Karma one way or other.

As for me, I will not go to Geet Forum anymore because it only rises my blood pressure. I much prefer staying in the Mythological Masti forum and this CC, that's all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2...Mina...Ankita_88RituparnaaVishakha_Sakhi

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i am back guys......anyone will want to chat with me here or in BR Chopra CC Paradise????i will love to chat with u thr guys coz it feels good to discuss abt my most fav serial !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hiii friends,

Here is a cg I made of Ramji and Vasishta ji from Ramayan, and I tried something new with the text.Embarrassed I hope u can read it.LOL

Another version I made with something called glamor glow I found, it looked cool so I tried it.LOL Is it just me or did it make the pics blurry?Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi-Frozen-..RamKiJanaki..

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Naturally i am very very silent nd lazy member of India-Forums.....But Whenever DEBINA bashing starts You Guys Will See That I Have Tooo Much Enthusiasm And I Am Fighting Like Anything....This Is Called Spirit...Those Loosers Need To Be Taught Bad Manners And Good Manners.

I too am just like this, kind of quiet overall, but just HATE bashing and will come out and fight when I see it.  You are so right about them needing better manners!  Everyone here is a great inspiration on this thread.  I still can't understand why people get so angry on IF.  When I look at GC and DB, I always think, these are the people who brought Sri Ram and Sita Ma straight into so many hearts of the new generation.  I feel they deserve all praise for that, lekin...if you go to IF it's just one crazy lunatic after another acting as if their whole lives depend on disrespecting every one to see their unrealistic fantasies fulfilled.  Haaiii.  Oh, well, chak de, protection league!!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Naturally i am very very silent nd lazy member of India-Forums.....But Whenever DEBINA bashing starts You Guys Will See That I Have Tooo Much Enthusiasm And I Am Fighting Like Anything....This Is Called Spirit...Those Loosers Need To Be Taught Bad Manners And Good Manners.

I too am just like this, kind of quiet overall, but just HATE bashing and will come out and fight when I see it.  You are so right about them needing better manners!  Everyone here is a great inspiration on this thread.  I still can't understand why people get so angry on IF.  When I look at GC and DB, I always think, these are the people who brought Sri Ram and Sita Ma straight into so many hearts of the new generation.  I feel they deserve all praise for that, lekin...if you go to IF it's just one crazy lunatic after another acting as if their whole lives depend on disrespecting every one to see their unrealistic fantasies fulfilled.  Haaiii.  Oh, well, chak de, protection league!!

Very well said, Bhakti!Clap How many people do you see of the new generation interested in religion? Not only Hindus, but I heard people of other religions also enjoyed Ramayan because of its morals and deeply ingraved values which are really the underlying message of all religions. GC and DB really did bring Ram and Sita into the hearts of those people who originally did not know much about Ramayan or criticized Ram without knowing his true story. No one is seeing them as Ram and Sita themselves (as some Gurtians claim), but the hard work and effort they put into bringing these Gods to life is truly appreciatable, and those lunatics (as you correctly wrote) would benefit from watching this show which has morals and teaches them the good manners they gravely need.

Whatever, these kinds of people are in real life too...we cannot escape them no matter where we go online or offline, so no point in raising our blood pressure over their nonsense talk. 

Rituparnaa

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
hello everyone!!!
ankita di ab aap rest kr skte ho....i don't think there is dhamaal on forums .....and i shld mention well done gurmina fans!!!

Rituparnaa

Go to top