Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 70)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by Vedo

I haven't been in here for a while! Embarrassed How's everyone?
Hi vedo..........me toh overloaded ...but how abt you?

Just finished my work for the day, relaxing now. Smile

Lucky honey.....today also I've official work to do...........

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Happy Republic Day to all of you.

Jai Hind !
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wouldn't Gurmeet make a great Karna in a Mabharat serial? I want to see him in a gray-shaded role like that, not completely evil and not completely good....what do you guys think?Wink

He'd also make a great Krishna, but after being Ram....I think he should try out some different kinds of roles even in mythos.

I agree with Mina, I'd like to see him in villainous roles just to see how his talent works there.
I agreed completely that he'll make an unforgettable Karna of MB series and beliv me am more than 100% sure that he'll surpass the positive lead actors in portraying a negative char also.I know he's having tremendous potential to do so.Bt I wanna see him in positives .....purely my personal view.Smile
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

What's your mantra for a successful marriage?

Just be with your wife. Keep listening to her and say Jai Biwi Ki..(laughs)

OMG...guru bhi naROFLROFLROFLROFL

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hiiii friends, here r some cgs my friends made me upon request.Embarrassed

This one is the scene from Ramayan where ramji forgives Kaikeyi Ma after returning to Ayodhya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
today there is going to be a dhamaka in Geet forum....Coz today SBS covered Gurmina and these people are truely angry....now they will start bashing Debina....i just want you guys to take the responsibility in your shoulder to protect gurmina....Guys my rqst those who are active members here plzzz start fighting (yeah xactly fighting.....Kyunki kuchh log sirf "FIGHT" ke hi language samajh te hain....if people are mild enough...We did not need to create this team).......and save our debina...i cant contribute that muchh due to my hectic schedule but i do rqst you guys...plzzzz do this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

today there is going to be a dhamaka in Geet forum....Coz today SBS covered Gurmina and these people are truely angry....now they will start bashing Debina....i just want you guys to take the responsibility in your shoulder to protect gurmina....Guys my rqst those who are active members here plzzz start fighting (yeah xactly fighting.....Kyunki kuchh log sirf "FIGHT" ke hi language samajh te hain....if people are mild enough...We did not need to create this team).......and save our debina...i cant contribute that muchh due to my hectic schedule but i do rqst you guys...plzzzz do this..

I too am going to be inactive because of work....but could you give me the link to the SBS please? I haven't seen it.

As for the Gurti fans, leave them to their misery. They are hypocritical folk anyhow and do not know anything.
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankita_88

I too am going to be inactive because of work....but could you give me the link to the SBS please? I haven't seen it.

As for the Gurti fans, leave them to their misery. They are hypocritical folk anyhow and do not know anything.

okay i am giving the link....just wait..

here you will get all the other links....they are telling em to go to ramayan forum to do ram-sita jaap...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top