Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 69)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

Some times I just wonder how come Gurmeet played this two totally n completely diff char with so much ease n superb........

Perhaps he is the only actor who did this kinda chars on screen.....
even nt seen any bolly actor who played Sriram so devinly n then as Maan so adorably........this proves what a tremendous actor he is.

Yes diiii, I just luv him as Shri Ram, he was so divine and handsome and perfect in the role !!Day DreamingStarEmbarrassed The Ramayan itself is average, as some scenes were elongated too much and all, but he and Debi diii were so perfect in their roles that I luv the serial because of them only.
And me watching his current show just coz of him only nothing n nothing else.
How perfectly he's enacting his role as Maan Singh Khurana.....and uno what I know ....give any actress against him he'll create the magic of a rocking chemistry with her and that is his capability as an actor........so i wish to see him in other shows too........
He's the reason that that his current show got recognised so much........

Yes dii, I remember when Geet first started, it was not famous at all. Only when Guru entered the show it got booming TRPs, and all those members in that forum have so much ahankaar that it is their Drashti who did all this and Guru is her daas or something.Ouch If guru leaves the show, the show will become a flop I can guarantee.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
here is a cute interview Guru and Debi gave long long time ago while shooting for Ramayan, it's very interesting and cute, and notice Ramji getting out a taxi !! Cute, na?LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB7acDbwgkQ&feature=related

Another one during Uttar Ramayan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQu2thdNHs&feature=related

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 25 January 2011 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaVishakha_Sakhi-Frozen-..RamKiJanaki..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I know Mina......bt its just few ppl who are having this WRONG idea there......even they too know the day GC will leave then the show will go down the drain.So me least interested in those misinterpretations.

But I honestly wish GC to come with other shows as well having diff actresses......The one u posted is really cute.

...Mina...

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

I know Mina......bt its just few ppl who are having this WRONG idea there......even they too know the day GC will leave then the show will go down the drain.So me least interested in those misinterpretations.

But I honestly wish GC to come with other shows as well having diff actresses......The one u posted is really cute.

I too want him to act in other shows diiii, this time in a villanous role to see how he would do.Embarrassed And I also think he should act with other actors. Preferably I want to see him with Debi again, but for his career's sake, I know he must act with others to get known.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

I too want him to act in other shows diiii, this time in a villanous role to see how he would do.Embarrassed And I also think he should act with other actors. Preferably I want to see him with Debi again, but for his career's sake, I know he must act with others to get known.
For me no villanous Mina....but yeah surely opposite other actresses too coz thts his professional job......but even I know in negative shades also he'll do wonders........bt wanna see him in positives only.
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vedo

I haven't been in here for a while! Embarrassed How's everyone?
Hi vedo..........me toh overloaded ...but how abt you?

Just finished my work for the day, relaxing now. Smile

Rituparnaa

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet Choudhary talks about the sacred institution of marriage in relation to his onscreen one with Geet in GHSP.Star

Maan talks marriage
STARONE.IN

The wedding of Geet and Maan is finally over. The elders have blessed the happy couple. Maan is elated that he is finally married to his dream girl, Geet. Gurmeet Choudhary , who plays Maan in the show, speaks about the events that led to the wedding, the whole wedding excitement, and his beautiful bride, Geet.

STARONE.IN

A celebrity you liked seeing at the wedding?

Adi Sir (laughs)

What is your dream honeymoon destination?

It's a secret, and I will tell Geet only.

What's your take on lavish Punjabi weddings? They are quite lavish about their celebrations..

It is true that they know how to spend their money. Punjabi weddings are about celebrating the occasion and making it larger than life. It is a special occasion, so why not spend on it?

What do you think marriage is?

Marriage is an institution that I respect and believe in. Through marriage, two families come together to celebrate their joy under a roof. I am proud that marriage is still regarded as a sacred institution.

What do you tell your fans who have been rooting for Geet and Maan to get together?

I would like to thank the fans for their support. They have affectionately called us Maneet. After initial spats, we fell in love, and now, we're getting married. Now it will be interesting to see where the story goes from here.

Did Maan ever expect a girl from a village to transform him from an indifferent to a caring guy?

Maan hated women, but destiny thought differently and got him and Geet together. He would always get Geet out of trouble, and eventually, he fell in love with Geet.

What do you like the most about Geet?

She is simple. She is sensitive, caring, and down-to-earth. There is something real about her, which is what I love the most about her.

What's your advice to Geet, since she will have to adapt to the living standard of the Khuranas?

She has started adapting to our lifestyle. At the same time, we're also adjusting to her lifestyle. I am sure that she will be a great daughter-in-law to the family.

Will you be ever able to forgive what Dev did to her and also how difficult was it for you to accept a girl who is already married to your brother and is also expecting his child?

I will never forgive Dev for what he has done to Geet. But now, I love her, and nothing matters to me except for her good health.

Is Maan strong enough to overlook the fact that the child he would be fathering is not his own?

I have accepted Dev's child as my child. I am not hesitant about fathering the baby because after the marriage, I am the father.

What are your expectations from Geet as your wife?

Nothing. I am happy that I am marrying my dream girl. I am proud to call her my wife.

What took you so long to accept and admit your love for Geet?

I couldn't believe that I was in love with Geet. I wanted her to take time to admit my love towards her.

What did the groom-to-be go through before the wedding?

I was very much excited for the wedding. However, I was tense when Brij attacked her at the wedding. Now, I am fine.

What does your real life girlfriend Debina have to say about the show? What about your wedding to her?

She is busy shooting in Argentina for her next reality show. As for our wedding, we will get back if there's news. So, just wait and watch..

What can be expected in the future from the couple of Geet and Maan?

I am hoping everything would be fine between us.

What do you have to say to those numerous girls who are jilted in love like Geet, but don't get lucky twice?

Don't lose hope, as this is not the end of the life. I want to request the audiences to please help those girls who have gone through such difficulties, and tell the girls to have faith in God..

Which is that one real life and reel life jodi you look up to?

Gurmeet Choudhary –Debina Banerjee and Maan-Geet

What's your mantra for a successful marriage?

Just be with your wife. Keep listening to her and say Jai Biwi Ki..(laughs)

Don't forget to watch Maan Geet every Monday to Saturday in Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Source: http://starone.in/news/1265/maan-talks-marriage.aspx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88-Frozen-

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Wouldn't Gurmeet make a great Karna in a Mabharat serial? I want to see him in a gray-shaded role like that, not completely evil and not completely good....what do you guys think?Wink

He'd also make a great Krishna, but after being Ram....I think he should try out some different kinds of roles even in mythos.

I agree with Mina, I'd like to see him in villainous roles just to see how his talent works there.

Rituparnaa

Go to top