Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I just wanna tell everyone here that Zor Ka Zhatka is the best entertaining reality show I've ever seen.Plz guys watch this show.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, I want to know....where exactly did you guys hear about the Christian wedding? Did one of you directly talk to Guru or Debs or is it just rumor?
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Guys, I want to know....where exactly did you guys hear about the Christian wedding? Did one of you directly talk to Guru or Debs or is it just rumor?

i have heard that it is said by SBS chugalkhore anty !😆
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
hey ankita di......u know i just had a fight for gurmina wid all those psychos there on fb....😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_devina

hey ankita di......u know i just had a fight for gurmina wid all those psychos there on fb....😆

why r u fighting sweety????dont go there to fight....fight here as much as u want....but dont go there....thats their place....and its our place....BTW u were to PM me the whole discussion about me u and veenadi !!!
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

why r u fighting sweety????dont go there to fight....fight here as much as u want....but dont go there....thats their place....and its our place....BTW u were to PM me the whole discussion about me u and veenadi !!!

di but they say damn bad things abt them ...we all can't imagine.....they all r too bad...i am pming u d whole thing!!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_devina

di but they say damn bad things abt them ...we all can't imagine.....they all r too bad...i am pming u d whole thing!!

girl just chill.....dont take things in ur heart....it will affect ur study....what i am trying to say is just ignore whatever they say abt us and DB...!!!
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
oh...ok didi as u say.....don't go anywhere i will just copy and paste d thing in a pm..
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
hey gurmina fans....now gpt has become official on fb too...plz join dere its for our guru and debi...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i have heard that it is said by SBS chugalkhore anty !😆

Who/what's that?😕😆