Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 37)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Did anyone else join today ?

Yeah, Bhoomja (Suba) did.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Oh Thanks Janu...seems another member zollozic also liked our idea in first page !Keep rolling GPT !Clap
We wanna have a fabulous new year with a roaring numbers this time !Wink

..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Suba,

Thanks a bunch for joining us, hun! Soooo glad to see you here.Hug I'm really glad all of us RFians have come together again!

@Ankita,

No prob, hun, I'm still waiting for a response from other members so hopefully we'll get more.Wink And Gurmeet's fan page is full? Awww, what a pity, guess I was one of the last he accepted.Embarrassed My own fb page is fake and I only use it for IF purposes to chat with mytho celebs, so perhaps that is why he accepted me.LOL

Btw, you know how much of a Gurmina fan I am and how tirelessly I will defend them, but I am not going to get any arguments with people because that will endanger my status as a viewbie. I will reprimand them whenever I think it necessary, but I will not get into arguments as before because I'm trying to become a mod of the Mytho Forum and therefore need my 'background' clean.LOL

AWwwwwhhhh di plzzzzzzzzzzz dont tell me........once i sent gagan to rqst me to accpet me in Dev Team....but now i feel why i rqsted ....its crazy i mean i will lose to voice my opinion.......if u dont wanna argue then its fine...

i am sure Gagan has removed me from the list....because the way i argue naaa....!!!! its horrible....one more thing di...can u plzzzz give me ur FB profile link????

You know, Dev Team members can still voice their opinion and argue, but it has to be done respectfully and constructively, that is the major rule.Smile I know a ton of mods in other forums who are very active in the threads of their forum and argue with its members as much as others, but they do it maturely. It's just sometimes hard taking on a mature tone when the person you are arguing against is infuriating, know what I mean? So I will still defend Gurmina and argue with people who bash them, but I will not speak insultingly or call them names if you know what I mean.Embarrassed Debating is never wrong, but it is the manner of debating that sets people apart.

Which forum did you sign up to be a viewbie of...Geet Forum? In that case, I agree that it might be a little hard for you, not because you would not make a good Viewbie, but because some of the members there will not let a Debina fan become Viewbie as long as it is in their power...Geet Forum is as corrupted as our own government in my opinion.Ermm

Here is my fb account....like I said, it is fake and for only IF purposes, so half the info I put on there is fake except for my name.LOLLOL

Hey JANUDI.....i haven't applied for any forum till now.....i just told Gagan that i intend to join Dev team....any forum will work...Then She said dat she will forward my rqst.....but after that there is noo reply....i luv PKYEK Forum....But now i am looking forward for Rajan Shahi serial in star one....would luv to be the viewbie of his serial....

i dont know whether i will be good as a viewbie or not.....but i can surely confirm that i will enevr tolerate anything unjustice in forum.....i used to be president of my Engineerign college cultural time and the class representative of Electronics and instrumentation engineering during 4 yrs....i know how to control people....but i believe development team will not accept it....

i ahve never done name calling nd all......just that i defended ....but ya i mentioned everytime dat i have no problem with you whoever you amy be...Smile

i intend to lead in MBA too when i enter B-School....warna yeh zindagi kis kaam ki....its like became my habit...Every professor loved me for my serious attitude towards work...LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Oh Thanks Janu...seems another member zollozic also liked our idea in first page !Keep rolling GPT !Clap
We wanna have a fabulous new year with a roaring numbers this time !Wink

yes di no doubt of that....we will surely rock...LOL

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Gurmeet on TOI .........

"Gurmeet Choudhary : 2010 was a great year. I signed "Geet" and managed to break away from the image of Ram (from my previous show "Ramayana"). For me the portrayal of Mann in "Geet" has been a huge turning point. On the personal front, Debina and I shifted to our new place. I have some interesting projects coming up in 2011. Plus, Debina and I will tie the knot. "

Read more: Celebs share their plans for 2011 - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Celebs-share-their-plans-for-2011/articleshow/7196081.cms#ixzz19h6ANXMg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88Vishakha_Sakhi

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Gurmeet on TOI .........

"Gurmeet Choudhary : 2010 was a great year. I signed "Geet" and managed to break away from the image of Ram (from my previous show "Ramayana"). For me the portrayal of Mann in "Geet" has been a huge turning point. On the personal front, Debina and I shifted to our new place. I have some interesting projects coming up in 2011. Plus, Debina and I will tie the knot. "

Read more: Celebs share their plans for 2011 - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Celebs-share-their-plans-for-2011/articleshow/7196081.cms#ixzz19h6ANXMg

plzzz dont share it on GHSP Forum.....They Will Start bashing again...LOL
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Ankita it was posted in GHSP only.I got the link from there !
Why bash ???GC is the lead also....and we are there na.......lets see!
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Ankita it was posted in GHSP only.I got the link from there !
Why bash ???GC is the lead also....and we are there na.......lets see!
no di its not that....i m telling they will bash debina....WHOLE HEARTEDLY....LOL

Not GC Xactly....u forgot What JAKE said???She Said Dat She Wants GC To Get Married Soon Because.....Sooner He Will Marry,Sooner We Will Get A Divorce...Angry

Rituparnaa

Go to top