Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 35)

natashu IF-Dazzler
natashu
natashu

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Nice thread!
And much needed considering what's been going on...

Thanks for the invite Janaki! =D

I honestly don't understand why people don't get the difference between reel and real. Show's like Geet are for entertainment purposes. If the show offers a new, electrifying chemistry between it's lead pair then, that's great! But, one must not forget that these are simply characters. The actors portraying these character's have a life outside of their show...that which includes their family, friends.

In this case, Gurmeet's fiance is Debina. Period.
I don't think we're here to judge who Gurmeet has chosen as his life partner.

If we should be talking about anything then it should be about his work.

Once again, we have many a pairs in Bollywood. Look at SRK-Kajol. My fav. jodi on-screen! But we can't sit here and debate why they chose their respective life partners when they did.

So the point being, Maan is different from Gurmeet!

Discuss away Maan. But don't question Gurmeet's decisions..aka his life! Anything pertaining to his life - that's his call to make.. not ours!

Edited by natashu - 29 December 2010 at 1:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88RituparnaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

LOL  You got it right J, many of them won't even watch Ramayan bcos from what I've read  some 'fans' don't like Guru in that role...they didn't even like him as himself in PPAW. They only like MSK and they fail to realise that Maan is just a character and there's a real human being underneath that, a real gem of a person. If there's so much reality to the character of Maan, then the credit must go to Guru. He is that good an actor that the lines get blurred, but fans must understand that it is not who he really is...

I've watched PPAW and from what I've seen, I really respect Guru and Debi both as individuals and as a couple. They're awesome! Embarrassed

As for a hot bod..I bet if Guru put on some weight or stop going to the gym many of these 'fans' would start hating on him! And many of them even make bad comments on his long hair...which I think is cute. You're right he looked really good with his natural curly hair in the few episodes he wore it. Day Dreaming

Thanks for posting the pics. That scene is one of my favs...such a bittersweet moment. CryRamji waiting, remembering the happier moments with Sita Maa. Debi's expressions of winning were spot on! She really did a good job and so did Guru in conveying the pain of separation. Too good!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Liked your post - I just wanted to mention that I have always thought all the way through watching GHSP that Maan is very very Ram-like.  He sides always with truth,with dharm.  (Even though he can get pretty hot-tempered :)  He even says to Geet in one epi that if she was not on the side of truth, neither would he be with her.  I think GC's experience playing Lord Ram, which I think he did absolutely beautifully, has really helped his performance as Maan.  And it must also be so that his heart inside must be very loving to be able to access all the emotions he shows so convincingly on screen.  His excellent level of skill should be enough to make people grateful.  For personal matters, they should stay out of his life and let him have his and his wife-to-be's privacy.  Bas.

RituparnaaAnkita_88Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

@bhakti2 - Yes, you are right. Not only in his acting but also in real life, I find that Guru is very Ram like. His nature is such...very loving, humble, sweet, understanding, patient. I can go on and on...LOL

This is what attracts my love and respect for him as a human being.

His Ramayan experience has certainly made an impact...this I have heard him say in interviews. And when only watching the show impacts us viewers so, much then how can it not affect the actor? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2natashuAnkita_88Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Here are some pics of Debi in Argentina....got them from her facebook profile.Big smile

She looks really cute in the last pic.Big smile

-Janu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2natashuRituparnaaradtVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

natashuAnkita_88Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Debi is really looking cute in her last pic !
Thanks for sharing Janu!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88..RamKiJanaki..

bhoomja_2903 Goldie
bhoomja_2903
bhoomja_2903

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hi i just get the invite to chat in this chat club from JANAKI RAGHUNATH...i join here now... its so good that we fans had create protection team for their life..i proud to be a member...
thank u for starting this ankita nd janaki dhidi thank u for invite 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Special Thanks To Janakidi….For Taking This Responsibility To Invite Everyone To This Page….Hug

And I Am Truly Glad That I Have Got Two VIEWBIES With Us….Its Advantage Tooo….In Some Sense…LOLLOLWinkWink

Hey Guys I Am ANKITA…..Jiske Khatarnak Veja Se Yeh Team Ka IDEA Generate HuaLOLWink…..Well….I Know Iknow I Am Toooooooooo Weird For Creating Such Things…..But Tell ME What Can I Do If My Heart Bleeds If Sum1 Bashes My FAvourite DEBINADICryCry……I Sooooooooooo Hate It…AngryAngry

And Thanks To Vedo,bhakti2,natashu,radt,bhoomja(sry if I have missed anyone)…..Thanks For joining dis page nd my rqst is plzzzzz do some chat on this page…..so that it can go ahead without my help….i m unable to give my 100% to this page right now….since I am having my xams….LOLLOLBig smile

bhakti2natashuVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top