Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 34)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Nice to meet you Ritu! Smile  

@ Janu - well said! Clap Clap

We have nothing against DD, Maneet or GHSP. I think Drashti is a gr8 actress and Geet is a good show...but we should be able to differentiate between reel and real.

Debina is not a bad person at all, so why all the hatred for her?? Just imagine if you were in Gurmeet's place...how would you feel reading some of the trashy comments people post about your love?! I get disgusted when I happen upon some of the comments so called 'fans' make about Gurmina...there's a limit to eveything yaar! Dead

No wonder Gurmeet's dissapointed! Ouch

Edited by Vedo - 29 December 2010 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thank u for inviting over Janu di!!!!!!!!111
Hug
Amazing idea Ankita!Thumbs Up

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Waaaaaahhhh Waaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhhh....Kya baat hain ek ke baad ek aa rahe hain yaha pe....I m sooo Happy....But listen guys i cant be that active till 2nd jan...uske baa main free hi free hoon....so spare me....jise jo post karna hain can pm me at first...then i will choose siggies for front page....then start posting as many siggies u want...i cant chat right now guys....m studying now...so pm me what ever u wanna add here...

Hey Ankita, do you want me to help you with the front page? I could PM you the layout for some of the posts, like Members' List, Slambook questions, etc, and you can just copy/paste what I give you in the respective post. It will save you some work as I know how hard it can be organizing an entire CC by one's self.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed No prob if you want to do it yourself though, just offering you my service as I have Winter break right now and am rather free.LOL
di plzzz i wanna give some effort in it...i'd luv to make by myself but i will defo take ur suggestin....have planned sumthing..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Vedo,

Thanks hun, you're right. But these people don't care how Gurmeet feels, do they? They keep coming up with excuses that actors must be 'used to' such comments because they are in telly field. But aren't actors humans also? Don't they also have a heart with feelings which gets hurt just like any doctor's or engineer's or lawyer's? If people keep throwing such mean-spirited comments at actors and order them not to be hurt because they should be accustomed to such 'opinions', it will not be a surprise if in the future, no one becomes an actor anymore because they are expected to be heartless and instead robots without feelings start acting in shows and movies. Imagine that, it would serve those people right!ROFL

To a point, I agree that actors should be open to all sorts of opinions about themselves once they enter a public career like acting, but there should be a limit to how judgmental and nasty people get also. Constructive criticism and a respectful manner of talking should be used when advicing an actor or telling him/her their opinion, but hating the family of an actor and bashing them is just plain....stupid. Hatred in general is too strong of a feeling to be used against anyone, but to hate someone one does not even know is.....I cannot ever understand that.Ouch Especially since I am so into Hindu Mythologicals which teach us to love everyone, even our enemies. If one must love their enemies, then how can they hate a complete stranger?

@Radha,

No prob, hun, glad to have you here!

@Ankita,

Yeah sure, just PM me whenever you need any help with anything.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

natashuRituparnaaradtVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Lol J, you crack me up! Robots doing all the acting! ROFL    

I feel constructive criticism is always great for an actor...anything other than that is like you said, plain stupid! Unhappy Respect is also important. Yes as an actor people are going to talk about your personal life...but such hatred? Even I don't understand it at all. Lol we should make all those haters watch Ramayan and see how human beings are supposed to act towards each other. I bet they'd learn a lot. LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Lol J, you crack me up! Robots doing all the acting! ROFL    

I feel constructive criticism is always great for an actor...anything other than that is like you said, plain stupid! Unhappy Respect is also important. Yes as an actor people are going to talk about your personal life...but such hatred? Even I don't understand it at all. Lol we should make all those haters watch Ramayan and see how human beings are supposed to act towards each other. I bet they'd learn a lot. LOL

Who knows? Robots just may take over the world sometime in the future.ROFLROFL If people want actors to have no feelings, then robots are the best replacement for them.Wink

Definitely...constructive criticism is not only good for actors, but humanity in general. Everyone can benefit from good criticism, but hatred is just so.....whatever, don't even want to say the word coming to my mind.

You're right, but more than watching Ramayan for the lessons and morals, they'd want to watch it for Gurmeet's body.Dead These people are just insane, as long as an actor looks hot of whatnot for them, they care about nothing else. And even then, they prob won't watch Ramayan because it would have Debi in it....and you know what that means.Silly The only Ramayan they would ever watch would be one that would have Gurmeet and Drashti as Ram and Sita. They would not care for anyone else, because it's not the pure story of Ramayan they care for, but the actors.

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I'm posting here a cute pic update from Anand Sagar's Ramayan which is one of my favorite scenes centering Gurmeet and Debina.Smile It is when Shri Ram is waiting for further news in Kishkindha during the monsoons and he is reminded of a memory which took place in Ayodhya before the vanvaas. Ram and Sita are playing a dice game and Ramji purposefully makes himself lose so that Sitaji wins. Lakshman then comes and tells Sitaji that ever since they were little, Ramji had always loved seeing his near and dear ones win at anything because their happiness and excitement in turn made him feel happy. Sitaji is touched by this revelation and becomes happy herself despite knowing that Ramji lost to her on purpose.

Debina's hyperactive and cheerful expressions in this scene were really cuteLOL, and Gurmeet looked really handsome with his natural hair curled...I wish he'd kept his natural hair more often instead of using the Sagars' 'Ramji' wig.Embarrassed

For those of you who never saw that scene/Ramayan before, it starts towards the end of this vid, at approximately 21:50:

|| Jai Shree Ram ||

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2natashuradtVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

LOL  You got it right J, many of them won't even watch Ramayan bcos from what I've read  some 'fans' don't like Guru in that role...they didn't even like him as himself in PPAW. They only like MSK and they fail to realise that Maan is just a character and there's a real human being underneath that, a real gem of a person. If there's so much reality to the character of Maan, then the credit must go to Guru. He is that good an actor that the lines get blurred, but fans must understand that it is not who he really is...

I've watched PPAW and from what I've seen, I really respect Guru and Debi both as individuals and as a couple. They're awesome! Embarrassed

As for a hot bod..I bet if Guru put on some weight or stop going to the gym many of these 'fans' would start hating on him! And many of them even make bad comments on his long hair...which I think is cute. You're right he looked really good with his natural curly hair in the few episodes he wore it. Day Dreaming

Thanks for posting the pics. That scene is one of my favs...such a bittersweet moment. CryRamji waiting, remembering the happier moments with Sita Maa. Debi's expressions of winning were spot on! She really did a good job and so did Guru in conveying the pain of separation. Too good!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

natashu..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top