Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 33)

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Omg...realllyyy happiiieeee to see this thread...thnks alot janu di fr inviting me here...Gurmina rocks...n will rock forever...ppl shud understand the diff btween reel n real life...but unfortunately they fail to do so.... Hey janu di.. Can u plz do a favor...actually m not logged via pc so cant post my gurmina siggies but if u have time...can u plzzz post them on my behalf???
I wud love to share them here. ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

Omg...realllyyy happiiieeee to see this thread...thnks alot janu di fr inviting me here...Gurmina rocks...n will rock forever...ppl shud understand the diff btween reel n real life...but unfortunately they fail to do so.... Hey janu di.. Can u plz do a favor...actually m not logged via pc so cant post my gurmina siggies but if u have time...can u plzzz post them on my behalf???
I wud love to share them here. ...

No problem Deeps, thanks for coming to this thread.Hug Really really hope you will be active here.WinkWink

Yes, people should understand the difference, but unfortunately some people are not mature enough to do so, a pity really.Ermm

Yeah sure, will post your Gurmina sigs when I find the time....actually, I haven't posted mine either because Ankita (the TM of this CC) told us to wait till she finalized the front page.Embarrassed But once we get her permission will def post them when I next log back on...logging off right now to take a bath.LOL

Dpka1415Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

@Vedo

Huge welcome here for joining us !Hug
Thanks a ton to you n Janu too !

Aww thanks for the warm welcome! Hug I'm very glad to be here! Big smile
Btw, I'm Vedo, what should I call you?

Hey call me ritu........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
it makes me totally proud to be able to join!
Please let me in!
Any help i could offer will be a total pleasure!
Hug

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

M feeling.......... COOL!!!!!!!!! and proud and would love to offer all my help.
For all those who misunderstand GurMinians.... we need to set up a standard and show that we love GurMina..... and do not bash any actor....Day Dreaming
We have nothing against ManeetHug .... we love DD too..... as unlike most of them we understand how much it pinches wen ur fav actor is bashed!Pinch
So all my support for Debina and Gurmeet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hug

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yaaaaaaaaaaay, you too joined us, Radha!Dancing I'm SO happy that everyone I PMed is joining us one by one!

You're right, we love Gurmina, but we do not bash other actors like some so-called fans. We have nothing against Drashti Dhami or Maneet or Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi. In fact, I know that some members here are also GHSP and Maneet fans, but what we are against is bashing of Debina just because she is Gurmeet's life partner and some immature fans hate seeing her with him because they cannot differentiate between reel and real.

Bashing will not be allowed in this CC, whether it be of Debina or Drashti or whoever else, because if we too resort to bashing actors for stupid reasons, we would be just as bad as those so-called fans.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415RituparnaaradtAnkita_88Vishakha_Sakhi

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Waaaaaahhhh Waaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhhh....Kya baat hain ek ke baad ek aa rahe hain yaha pe....I m sooo Happy....But listen guys i cant be that active till 2nd jan...uske baa main free hi free hoon....so spare me....jise jo post karna hain can pm me at first...then i will choose siggies for front page....then start posting as many siggies u want...i cant chat right now guys....m studying now...so pm me what ever u wanna add here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Waaaaaahhhh Waaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhhh....Kya baat hain ek ke baad ek aa rahe hain yaha pe....I m sooo Happy....But listen guys i cant be that active till 2nd jan...uske baa main free hi free hoon....so spare me....jise jo post karna hain can pm me at first...then i will choose siggies for front page....then start posting as many siggies u want...i cant chat right now guys....m studying now...so pm me what ever u wanna add here...

Hey Ankita, do you want me to help you with the front page? I could PM you the layout for some of the posts, like Members' List, Slambook questions, etc, and you can just copy/paste what I give you in the respective post. It will save you some work as I know how hard it can be organizing an entire CC by one's self.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed No prob if you want to do it yourself though, just offering you my service as I have Winter break right now and am rather free.LOL

Go to top