Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ankita, are we allowed to post our Gurmina creations yet or no?😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...realllyyy happiiieeee to see this thread...thnks alot janu di fr inviting me here...Gurmina rocks...n will rock forever...ppl shud understand the diff btween reel n real life...but unfortunately they fail to do so.... Hey janu di.. Can u plz do a favor...actually m not logged via pc so cant post my gurmina siggies but if u have time...can u plzzz post them on my behalf???
I wud love to share them here. ...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

Omg...realllyyy happiiieeee to see this thread...thnks alot janu di fr inviting me here...Gurmina rocks...n will rock forever...ppl shud understand the diff btween reel n real life...but unfortunately they fail to do so.... Hey janu di.. Can u plz do a favor...actually m not logged via pc so cant post my gurmina siggies but if u have time...can u plzzz post them on my behalf???
I wud love to share them here. ...

No problem Deeps, thanks for coming to this thread.πŸ€— Really really hope you will be active here.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yes, people should understand the difference, but unfortunately some people are not mature enough to do so, a pity really.πŸ€”

Yeah sure, will post your Gurmina sigs when I find the time....actually, I haven't posted mine either because Ankita (the TM of this CC) told us to wait till she finalized the front page.😳 But once we get her permission will def post them when I next log back on...logging off right now to take a bath.πŸ˜†
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww thanks for the warm welcome! πŸ€— I'm very glad to be here! πŸ˜ƒ
Btw, I'm Vedo, what should I call you?

Hey call me ritu........
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it makes me totally proud to be able to join!
Please let me in!
Any help i could offer will be a total pleasure!
πŸ€—
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

M feeling.......... COOL!!!!!!!!! and proud and would love to offer all my help.
For all those who misunderstand GurMinians.... we need to set up a standard and show that we love GurMina..... and do not bash any actor....😍
We have nothing against ManeetπŸ€— .... we love DD too..... as unlike most of them we understand how much it pinches wen ur fav actor is bashed!😡
So all my support for Debina and Gurmeet!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Yaaaaaaaaaaay, you too joined us, Radha! I'm SO happy that everyone I PMed is joining us one by one!

You're right, we love Gurmina, but we do not bash other actors like some so-called fans. We have nothing against Drashti Dhami or Maneet or Geet Hui Sabse Paraayi. In fact, I know that some members here are also GHSP and Maneet fans, but what we are against is bashing of Debina just because she is Gurmeet's life partner and some immature fans hate seeing her with him because they cannot differentiate between reel and real.

Bashing will not be allowed in this CC, whether it be of Debina or Drashti or whoever else, because if we too resort to bashing actors for stupid reasons, we would be just as bad as those so-called fans.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Waaaaaahhhh Waaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhhh....Kya baat hain ek ke baad ek aa rahe hain yaha pe....I m sooo Happy....But listen guys i cant be that active till 2nd jan...uske baa main free hi free hoon....so spare me....jise jo post karna hain can pm me at first...then i will choose siggies for front page....then start posting as many siggies u want...i cant chat right now guys....m studying now...so pm me what ever u wanna add here...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

Waaaaaahhhh Waaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhhh....Kya baat hain ek ke baad ek aa rahe hain yaha pe....I m sooo Happy....But listen guys i cant be that active till 2nd jan...uske baa main free hi free hoon....so spare me....jise jo post karna hain can pm me at first...then i will choose siggies for front page....then start posting as many siggies u want...i cant chat right now guys....m studying now...so pm me what ever u wanna add here...

Hey Ankita, do you want me to help you with the front page? I could PM you the layout for some of the posts, like Members' List, Slambook questions, etc, and you can just copy/paste what I give you in the respective post. It will save you some work as I know how hard it can be organizing an entire CC by one's self.😳😳 No prob if you want to do it yourself though, just offering you my service as I have Winter break right now and am rather free.πŸ˜†
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Nice to meet you Ritu! πŸ˜Š  

@ Janu - well said! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

We have nothing against DD, Maneet or GHSP. I think Drashti is a gr8 actress and Geet is a good show...but we should be able to differentiate between reel and real.

Debina is not a bad person at all, so why all the hatred for her?? Just imagine if you were in Gurmeet's place...how would you feel reading some of the trashy comments people post about your love?! I get disgusted when I happen upon some of the comments so called 'fans' make about Gurmina...there's a limit to eveything yaar! πŸ€’

No wonder Gurmeet's dissapointed! 

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago