Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 146)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

both of them looking so damn good yaar....love them from the bottom of my heart yaar....

me too diiii, i felt Shurpanakha's character was too annoying in Ramayan, but the lady who played her was sooo good and its nice to know that guru and debi are great friends with Akhilendra mishra (ravan) and the lady who played shurpanakha.

u know diii, Guru and debi are still in contact with sooo many of their co-stars from ramayan, including the three rajmatas, bharat, lakshman, shatrughan, and so many. i was so glad to recognize so many ramayan cast at the reception !!Big smile

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

both of them looking so damn good yaar....love them from the bottom of my heart yaar....

me too diiii, i felt Shurpanakha's character was too annoying in Ramayan, but the lady who played her was sooo good and its nice to know that guru and debi are great friends with Akhilendra mishra (ravan) and the lady who played shurpanakha.

u know diii, Guru and debi are still in contact with sooo many of their co-stars from ramayan, including the three rajmatas, bharat, lakshman, shatrughan, and so many. i was so glad to recognize so many ramayan cast at the reception !!Big smile

yes even i was also very happy yaar.....and it shur some of perople's big mouth too....in fact prem sagar anand sagar was thr too....it actually shows how much good relation they share with each other....akhilendra mishra toh very very good frnd of them...i know that...saw him in GC bday last yr and dis yr their marraige too !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
hiii friends, is it just me or do any of u ever feel soooo much luv for guru and debi whenever u see Ramayan ?? honestly though, every time I see guru and debi scenes in Ramayan, i just feel more devoted!Day Dreaming i don't care what people say about Debi, and honestly, i don't care what kind of person she is in real life, whether she wears revealing clothes or not, because whenever I see ramayan I feel like I am seeing the real ramji and sitaji in action!Embarrassed i know they r actors, and i don't go to the extent of praying to them like some people thing, but I feel like i am watching ramayan as it is happening.

i just luv Ramayan so much! I luv Guru and Debi as ramji and sitaji, and I will always always always luv them as a jodi !! Guru's best show will always be Ramayan for me, and it is enough !!! i don't care how many other shows he does with other actresses, his best jodi will always be with Debina!

jai siya ram !!!!!!!

btw, here is a cg that Vedo diii posted in the mytho forum, i wanted to share it with u all because it is so beautiful !!! It is from the scene where sita ma summons the power of lord Narayana to protect herself against Ravan's advances!

i luv this scene so much !!!!! Guru and debi were just excellent as Lakshmi ma and Narayana, and as Ramji and Sitaji !!!

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

yes even i was also very happy yaar.....and it shur some of perople's big mouth too....in fact prem sagar anand sagar was thr too....it actually shows how much good relation they share with each other....akhilendra mishra toh very very good frnd of them...i know that...saw him in GC bday last yr and dis yr their marraige too !!!

i know, i also saw the Sagars diii, was soo happy to see them !!!!Big smile the Sagars brought GC fame as shri Ramji, i don't think he or Debi will ever forget them.Embarrassed i hope they will remain friends all the time!
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
vedo ko bolo ke yaha bhi aa jaya akre....we are missing her badly...horrible jaake siggy waha post karti hain...yaha bhi toh post akr sakti hain and mina i respect ur feelings...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ok bye bye frnz m leavng...gudnite...
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiasharma