Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 138)

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

janakidi , devina where are all of you guys????
a gift for all of you...

Yajurevda 13.18: O woman, you have tremendous potentials. You are as stable as this earth. You are the mother for entire world. You support the world and society. Protect the world from deviating to wrong paths, stabilize the world and ensure that there is never any violence.

Ankitaji this is most beautiful quote - it really gave me so much happiness to read and has so much wisdom in it.  It's strange I was just today seeing Jai Hanuman with my little nephew (he loves Hanuman and jumps over all the house swinging  pretend gada, so cute) and he was saying to me ki chachi why don't women ever come to the yuddhbhoomi?  He saw Meghnad go and Sulochna stayed behind, and he saw Mandodari always trying to stop Ravan from fighting.  My litte niece also was there and she told him ki girls like to make friends and not do fighting.  They have heard lot about fighting for dharm and for nyaye, which I know is very important, but i think I will share this quote with my little niece so she will feel just right and proud of what she thought, too.  So beautiful, thank you so much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Well Bhakti , this is really cute....god bless ur niece....but when it comes to true valor of human i would like to add two more slokas (english version) from yajurveda which will actually show you that we , the women in vedic age used to fight with archery and we even knew marshal arts....well here the beauty lies....and even its also said that when Women will use their physical features for glamour , the end of civilisation is coming...!!!

Yajurveda 17.44: O brave woman, defeat the vast armies of enemy. March towards the enemies and destroy them. Stay away from sinful acts. Ensure that enemies of society are completely disheartened to never dare to promote vices.

Yajurveda 17.45: O brave woman, obtain training in martial arts and warfare. Unleash your potential and destroy the enemies. Capture them and do not have mercy on those who spread hatred and vices in society. Imprison them.

bhakti2

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
You know, Ankita, I never thought of this!  After reading your note I thought about women like Kaikeyi or  Renuka (defending Anamika) or even Ambalika (taking birth as man to get revenge on Bhisma) and I realized that women are doing martial fighting when they have dharm to do this. You have helped me want to study Yajurved now - thank you so much.

Ankita_88

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

You know, Ankita, I never thought of this!  After reading your note I thought about women like Kaikeyi or  Renuka (defending Anamika) or even Ambalika (taking birth as man to get revenge on Bhisma) and I realized that women are doing martial fighting when they have dharm to do this. You have helped me want to study Yajurved now - thank you so much.

there were not only like these kind of Women who fought for justice....in fact there are women who even improved in spiritual field too....some of them are opala, ghosha,lopamudra,anasuya and many many many who were Rishis(remember Rishi is not a simple thing, if one wants to get "Rishitwa" she/he ahs to do lots of things....only Rishis had this preivilage to see ved mantras(yes see, ved mantras did not come from their brain , indeed rishis or female rishis saw those mantras when they were in samadhi)...!!!understanding all the VEDAS is quite impossible thing and without the help of SADGURU one cannot understand the inner meaning of Vedas and moreover Vedas are corrupted(i mean the meaning is deleberately changed by some western public and max muller comes first among them) so when u read VEDAS,make sure that u r reading the real translation otherwise it can detoriate you from the path....!!!! i would suggest go through the real version of VEDAS by Dayanand Saraswati...All i can say is be careful.
...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

They are looking sooooo divine yaaar....Debina di is looking sooooo gorgeous and i dont understand how people say that she looks bad !!!

i know dii, debi dii is just so cuteee and lively and cheerful, everyone mistakes her liveliness for demanding and controlling, but if Guru bhaiyya is so happy with her, how would they know? Why would he be happy with someone who controls him dii? why would he marry someone he is not happy with? sometimes these comments make me laugh diii, some people are just so naive !!!

I really luv Debi as rajkumari Sita, she was so gorgeous and beautiful, and so innocent too! Really luv her a lot!Day Dreaming

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
hiii friends, here is a cuteee cg of our ramji and sitaji in the ramayan swayamvar episode, Sharona diii made this cg on my suggestion, isn't it beautiful?Day Dreaming All i can say is that it is filled with magic !! Woww, can't stop gazing at it!

feel free to use !!Wink

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

They are looking sooooo divine yaaar....Debina di is looking sooooo gorgeous and i dont understand how people say that she looks bad !!!

i know dii, debi dii is just so cuteee and lively and cheerful, everyone mistakes her liveliness for demanding and controlling, but if Guru bhaiyya is so happy with her, how would they know? Why would he be happy with someone who controls him dii? why would he marry someone he is not happy with? sometimes these comments make me laugh diii, some people are just so naive !!!

I really luv Debi as rajkumari Sita, she was so gorgeous and beautiful, and so innocent too! Really luv her a lot!Day Dreaming

all i know is she is toooooooooooooooo gorgeous....i could not stop admiring her as sita./...and about those people leave them to their own misery....they can never understand and the tragedy is they will keep wanting bad for someone....horrible !!!!!
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the link ankita dear....i wanted to jain here

Go to top