Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 138)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

Originally posted by Ankita_88

They are looking sooooo divine yaaar....Debina di is looking sooooo gorgeous and i dont understand how people say that she looks bad !!!

i know dii, debi dii is just so cuteee and lively and cheerful, everyone mistakes her liveliness for demanding and controlling, but if Guru bhaiyya is so happy with her, how would they know? Why would he be happy with someone who controls him dii? why would he marry someone he is not happy with? sometimes these comments make me laugh diii, some people are just so naive !!!

I really luv Debi as rajkumari Sita, she was so gorgeous and beautiful, and so innocent too! Really luv her a lot!Day Dreaming

all i know is she is toooooooooooooooo gorgeous....i could not stop admiring her as sita./...and about those people leave them to their own misery....they can never understand and the tragedy is they will keep wanting bad for someone....horrible !!!!!

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the link ankita dear....i wanted to jain here
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

thanks for the link ankita dear....i wanted to jain here

then why did you not send me pm earlier yaar???every gurmina fan is welcome here...!!!!!
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
actually i didn't know u r d mod here..i thought jankiraghunath handles this fc....and i don't knw her
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

actually i didn't know u r d mod here..i thought jankiraghunath handles this fc....and i don't knw her

it was not a big deal....i created this page and yes janakidi is memberbut i handle this...and if u felt liek joining u shud have pmed to janaki di even...we dont stop anyone yaar....its just that we check his my posts and check out whether there is any offensive act against gurmina...!!! bas thats it !!!!! now i expect you will be active here !!!!! me toh fought toooo muchh for gurmeet debina yaar...i am truly tired now-a-days witnessing soo mcuh ahtred and dis is da time chanakya came and it helped me to forget all the bloody politics and now toh even i dont visit the forum....because ief i visit , my blood starts boiling !!!LOL
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

it was not a big deal....i created this page and yes janakidi is memberbut i handle this...and if u felt liek joining u shud have pmed to janaki di even...we dont stop anyone yaar....its just that we check his my posts and check out whether there is any offensive act against gurmina...!!! bas thats it !!!!! now i expect you will be active here !!!!! me toh fought toooo muchh for gurmeet debina yaar...i am truly tired now-a-days witnessing soo mcuh ahtred and dis is da time chanakya came and it helped me to forget all the bloody politics and now toh even i dont visit the forum....because ief i visit , my blood starts boiling !!!LOL

i love if for its creativity..but i sometimes become hurt for the personal attacks on my fav ctors even on some members too..i hate if then too..ya i will be active here...anything for my gurmina....
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

i love if for its creativity..but i sometimes become hurt for the personal attacks on my fav ctors even on some members too..i hate if then too..ya i will be active here...anything for my gurmina....

thanks yaar,....i need to find out other gurmina fans tooo who are hiding...they are soo decent that they dont come and fight....i need to inspire them for fight....i am complete raw fan yaar....i fought sooooo muchhh and even i ahve got an warning too !!!!!LOL
RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
really as i am not so old on if so i would love to knw the whole story so that i can strongly fight for my fav couple

Go to top