Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 134)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@JANUDI :Ufffff.....GHSP forum....Leave them to their own misery....some people come and start DB bashing and we will be called chamchi of DB....i dont understand why so much hatred...!!! for GC's personla life the show is affecting...how come? may i know...????? GC can't go vacation even if he is gvng full dedication...!!! TRP is drowning thats tooo ebcause of GC....every fault because of GC....and when DD baby bamp article came up none believed .... why so???? i i dont understand miscarraige is okay as any actor would not want to portray a character of mother....but why not baby bump ????if DD had no problem then why there was no baby bump(i dont care abt miscarraige)....but no....if i say that i am DD hater...!!!! some people in GEET FORUM ahs a tendency to make mountain of a mole....they will be paid in their real life for their deeds for sure...!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2~Serendipity~..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

@JANUDI :Ufffff.....GHSP forum....Leave them to their own misery....some people come and start DB bashing and we will be called chamchi of DB....i dont understand why so much hatred...!!! for GC's personla life the show is affecting...how come? may i know...????? GC can't go vacation even if he is gvng full dedication...!!! TRP is drowning thats tooo ebcause of GC....every fault because of GC....and when DD baby bamp article came up none believed .... why so???? i i dont understand miscarraige is okay as any actor would not want to portray a character of mother....but why not baby bump ????if DD had no problem then why there was no baby bump(i dont care abt miscarraige)....but no....if i say that i am DD hater...!!!! some people in GEET FORUM ahs a tendency to make mountain of a mole....they will be paid in their real life for their deeds for sure...!!!!!!

Yeah, leave it, Ankita. Some people are just filled with so much hatred towards a fellow human being for such trivial reasons, it is hard to believe they derive any enjoyment in life in general. I always just chant "Ram Ram" when I get angry at these kinds of things, and it works.Thumbs Up 

But yes, it's really funny how GC gets blamed for everything that goes wrong in the show, did you see that thread where this member conncted all the changes in the show to GC's personal life?Stern Smile I was like "Oh my God" when I saw it....if I were GC, I would quit the show and look for another one in a better channel that has more mature viewers...it would teach all these people a lesson they so deserve and I have no doubt that GC would be gobbled up by some director or other immediately. He should have self respect not to deal with such garbage from so-called fans constantly; no Ramayan forum member ever put such ninda on him during his Ramayan days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

well said ankita di...1000% agreed...why is GC blamed everytime....???i can never understand dis...he is always bashed.....Ouch..but nthng matters coz dere comments cannot effect him....LOL..he is a superstar..Day Dreaming...we all love GC...dat is wht i can say...Blushing

Edited by gurmina_devina - 22 March 2011 at 8:09am

bhakti2..RamKiJanaki..

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
me too dnt wnt debi in geet....i wud love to see her in some other show....she z a gr8 actor....wen me n ma family used to watch ramayan my papa praise her so much....n in d last sita scene we all were in tears....she ws jst too perfect...after dis epi my papa said dat sita's actng z better dan ram's(he dnt knw their real names till nw)

btw hav u seen umt segmnt of photoshoot guru ws looking soo good in dhoti kurta....

bhakti2..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

hey folks !! watssup????

sorryyyyyy i disappeared .... TongueTongue
here i m with some siggies i made recently ... Wink
free to use ... (just let me know if u r using)

Guru :

Gurmina :

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiasharma

me too dnt wnt debi in geet....i wud love to see her in some other show....she z a gr8 actor....wen me n ma family used to watch ramayan my papa praise her so much....n in d last sita scene we all were in tears....she ws jst too perfect...after dis epi my papa said dat sita's actng z better dan ram's(he dnt knw their real names till nw)

btw hav u seen umt segmnt of photoshoot guru ws looking soo good in dhoti kurta....

You're right Jia, Guru's acting was definitely amazing throughout Ramayan, but Debina SO stole the limelight in her last episode, she was just the best out of the entire cast in that scene, I also cried.ClapCry
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Some creations I made today....free for use!Big smile

|| AS Ramayan ||

|| Gurmina Vid Sig ||

Both of them look sooooo sweet here, I love these pics of them!Day Dreaming

-Janu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by jiasharma

You're right Jia, Guru's acting was definitely amazing throughout Ramayan, but Debina SO stole the limelight in her last episode, she was just the best out of the entire cast in that scene, I also cried.ClapCry

exactly last scene of her ws jst perfect...her voice modulation while calling dharti ma...ws jst superb...

@all cn anyone post gurmina pics of todays umt segment

guru in dhoti kurta n debina in green saree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top