Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 133)

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by bhakti2

Best of luck for your exams, Janu - I hope you will pass everything very easily!  And thank you so much for your good wishes for my baby; bhagvan k kripa se he is healthy.  I know exams must be so hard, but I am glad you are going so far ahead!  I have stopped school with marriage (at 19) and baby, but am very happy.  My husband and family are very kind.  But even though there is work of different kinds (school or home) we are all still finding some time each day for Geet!  I did watch both old and new Ramayan, by the way.  I love them both - I am BIG mytho fan!!! - but I think I have really a soft spot for he new one because I thought GC was the perfect Ramji and I also loved the music very much.  It's nice there are so many mytho fans on this thread!

Thanks a lot, dear, so sweet of you!Hug I did pretty well, and I'm currently on Spring Break so I can take a breather amidst paper writing.Big smile 

All the best for you and your family as well, a first baby is always exciting.Day Dreaming Aww, my mom got married at 19 too, and she also was blessed with a great and loving family, with in-laws who looked after her like their own daughter.

Wow, so glad to hear that you're a big mytho fan! And I'm glad you watched the old Ramayan as well...though I love the new one, I watched the old first so it'll always have a special place in my heart.Embarrassed But I agree with you that Gurmeet made an awesome Ramji, his and Debi's scenes are always so sweet and romantic to watch, they shared such natural and divine chemistry.Day Dreaming

Do join us in the Mythologicals Forum, you'll love it there as we're always living in a world where only our fav mythos exist, and there are never any fights between members.Big smile

Thank you so much Janu...I'm so glad to hear your exams are over and you will have breather now (but still papers to write?  Hai rabba! Professors don't like a break to be fully a break, na?LOL) I agree with you that Gurmeet and Debi were so perfect together as SriRam and Sita ma.  I remember thinking that when they announced they would like to be married it seemed as though rab ne bana di jodi! They must know if they were given the chance to play those roles together that they were really meant to be jeevansathis.  I once watched an interview with Nitesh Bhardwaj who played Sri Krishna in Mahabharat and he said that he felt Krishna must have wanted him to play the role.  It is strange how often it happens that you think, "Who could have been more perfect for that role than (say Gurmeet or Nitesh uncle)?" It does seem like fate sometimes brings the right person out to bring the message to people.

Thanks so much for telling me about the mytho forum. Ritu had also mentioned! I have tried to look at it once but somehow failed to find the right place.  I will try again - do you have a web address for that forum? It's hard to imagine a forum with no fights!!Smile so would really like so much to visit there!  Hope very much you are enjoying your break and resting your mind from studying!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Best of luck for your exams, Janu - I hope you will pass everything very easily!  And thank you so much for your good wishes for my baby; bhagvan k kripa se he is healthy.  I know exams must be so hard, but I am glad you are going so far ahead!  I have stopped school with marriage (at 19) and baby, but am very happy.  My husband and family are very kind.  But even though there is work of different kinds (school or home) we are all still finding some time each day for Geet!  I did watch both old and new Ramayan, by the way.  I love them both - I am BIG mytho fan!!! - but I think I have really a soft spot for he new one because I thought GC was the perfect Ramji and I also loved the music very much.  It's nice there are so many mytho fans on this thread!

Thanks a lot, dear, so sweet of you!Hug I did pretty well, and I'm currently on Spring Break so I can take a breather amidst paper writing.Big smile 

All the best for you and your family as well, a first baby is always exciting.Day Dreaming Aww, my mom got married at 19 too, and she also was blessed with a great and loving family, with in-laws who looked after her like their own daughter.

Wow, so glad to hear that you're a big mytho fan! And I'm glad you watched the old Ramayan as well...though I love the new one, I watched the old first so it'll always have a special place in my heart.Embarrassed But I agree with you that Gurmeet made an awesome Ramji, his and Debi's scenes are always so sweet and romantic to watch, they shared such natural and divine chemistry.Day Dreaming

Do join us in the Mythologicals Forum, you'll love it there as we're always living in a world where only our fav mythos exist, and there are never any fights between members.Big smile

Thank you so much Janu...I'm so glad to hear your exams are over and you will have breather now (but still papers to write?  Hai rabba! Professors don't like a break to be fully a break, na?LOL) I agree with you that Gurmeet and Debi were so perfect together as SriRam and Sita ma.  I remember thinking that when they announced they would like to be married it seemed as though rab ne bana di jodi! They must know if they were given the chance to play those roles together that they were really meant to be jeevansathis.  I once watched an interview with Nitesh Bhardwaj who played Sri Krishna in Mahabharat and he said that he felt Krishna must have wanted him to play the role.  It is strange how often it happens that you think, "Who could have been more perfect for that role than (say Gurmeet or Nitesh uncle)?" It does seem like fate sometimes brings the right person out to bring the message to people.

Thanks so much for telling me about the mytho forum. Ritu had also mentioned! I have tried to look at it once but somehow failed to find the right place.  I will try again - do you have a web address for that forum? It's hard to imagine a forum with no fights!!Smile so would really like so much to visit there!  Hope very much you are enjoying your break and resting your mind from studying!

Lols, yes, summer vacation is the only vacation where we get no work at all, but then I have summer classes so it's not that much of a breather anyhow.LOL

Yes, I know what you mean....it's really our fortune that we get such great actors to enact the roles of Gods and Goddesses, not everyone can do mytho roles as they're very different from normal TV roles.

Lols, it is hard to imagine a forum without fights, but then...a mytho forum is supposed to be about God and religion, so it makes no sense to fight, does it?Embarrassed The mytho forum on IF is relatively new, and it is for the discussion of all old and new mytho serials, so it gives members even more of a chance to argue about their fav shows and actors, and yet.....not one person in that forum insults someone else or picks a fight. Everyone respects each other's opinions and goes about discussing their favorite show(s) without interfering in other's interests. It's really a very peaceful and enlightening atmosphere.

Since Ramayan Forum is now closed, this is an ideal place for you to discuss Gurmina and Ramayan, as many memebrs there are fans of Gurmina and love their work as Ram and Sita. Also, this forum is eternal so it'll never be sent to the archives, Gurmina have a nice cozy place to be discussed without being bashed.Big smile

Here's the link:

bhakti2

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i don't understand anything.....I got to know Debina entering GEET and dat was said by chugalkhore aunty ( SBS segment)...and all in GEET Forum has gone bonkers........even i dont want her to enter the show....!!! But what irks me up is sooooo muchh hatred!!! i mean how can people stoop so low???they claim that they will never watch the show again...i would say that there will be another set of fans who will be created and will start watching the show.....though i STRICTLY DON'T WANT her in that bloody show again...why to go such plac where people don't like you ???? and i am sure di is sensible enough to handle all these....i am 200% sure that DEBINA CHOUDHARY will not enter that damn show....I am fed up of all those hate comment and i can't bear more...oh please .....!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jiasharma..RamKiJanaki..

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
You know I think this was proved to be just rumor...it is painful to see that people decide without any reason or thought to hate someone.  Debi is so sweet and charming I don't know where any idea of her being anything except lovable would have arisen.  But I think you need not worry because they are just stirring things up to get people talking.  Ouch

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

i don't understand anything.....I got to know Debina entering GEET and dat was said by chugalkhore aunty ( SBS segment)...and all in GEET Forum has gone bonkers........even i dont want her to enter the show....!!! But what irks me up is sooooo muchh hatred!!! i mean how can people stoop so low???they claim that they will never watch the show again...i would say that there will be another set of fans who will be created and will start watching the show.....though i STRICTLY DON'T WANT her in that bloody show again...why to go such plac where people don't like you ???? and i am sure di is sensible enough to handle all these....i am 200% sure that DEBINA CHOUDHARY will not enter that damn show....I am fed up of all those hate comment and i can't bear more...oh please .....!!!!

I don't believe that, as many things SBS said before turned out to be a rumor. Debina would not enter a show where she would not be a main lead against her husband, as it would cause complications between Guru and Drashti's chemistry and all, she's too sophisticated to do that. Also, I really don't want Debina in Geet as there are so many better shows out there and I want her to be a main lead in something. I want her to do a show where she can show her potential as an actress and get recognized by people as Guru did.

I'm 100% sure this is a rumor, and personally I am not going to go on Geet forum for awhile because their hateful comments really make my blood boil.

jiasharma~Serendipity~

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

You know I think this was proved to be just rumor...it is painful to see that people decide without any reason or thought to hate someone.  Debi is so sweet and charming I don't know where any idea of her being anything except lovable would have arisen.  But I think you need not worry because they are just stirring things up to get people talking.  Ouch

you know bhakti even i think all these are rumour....but from where all these rumour started i dont know...as SBS chugalkhor aunty said that there is a rumour of DB entering but i think she started the rumour by saying all these ....what people fail to understand is negative ho ya positive....publicity is publicity...by saying bad about her they are actually giving her all kind of publicity !!!! i feel pity on you...Bingo debina you deserve publicity and u r getting it without any mehnat...i am really happy for her that all these things are giving her enough publicity at least !!! but then again India-Forums is simply nothing...within this forum how many people saying what does not matter to the producer !!!! at the end talent matters which she has and i sincerely hope she comes in any show in star plus where she will get enough TRP not these kind of doobta hua channel named SITARA ONE...LOL

bhakti2~Serendipity~

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

I don't believe that, as many things SBS said before turned out to be a rumor. Debina would not enter a show where she would not be a main lead against her husband, as it would cause complications between Guru and Drashti's chemistry and all, she's too sophisticated to do that. Also, I really don't want Debina in Geet as there are so many better shows out there and I want her to be a main lead in something. I want her to do a show where she can show her potential as an actress and get recognized by people as Guru did.

I'm 100% sure this is a rumor, and personally I am not going to go on Geet forum for awhile because their hateful comments really make my blood boil.

Bingo jaanudi.......!!!!!<3<3 for this comment....

SBS Chugal khore aunty said that debina entering Geet is all a rumour...!!! but i wanna know the source of that rumour....!!!! all of these are negative publicity...There are many better show and truth is GEET IS NOWHERE IN TRP RACE....so i want her in such a show whr we can see her properly....i would have loved if it would be opposite Gurmeet but never mind with any other actor too.....all i want is the recognition of her acting skill.....i can bet those who hates her like anything will start praising her ebcause very few of them have seen her acting skill....the last scene of SITA.....Oh My God....I can't get over it till today !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2~Serendipity~..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Bingo jaanudi.......!!!!!<3<3 for this comment....

SBS Chugal khore aunty said that debina entering Geet is all a rumour...!!! but i wanna know the source of that rumour....!!!! all of these are negative publicity...There are many better show and truth is GEET IS NOWHERE IN TRP RACE....so i want her in such a show whr we can see her properly....i would have loved if it would be opposite Gurmeet but never mind with any other actor too.....all i want is the recognition of her acting skill.....i can bet those who hates her like anything will start praising her ebcause very few of them have seen her acting skill....the last scene of SITA.....Oh My God....I can't get over it till today !!!!

Yeah, I think it would be asking too much for Gurmeet and Debina to act against each other again, but it's fine. Ramayan was more than enough as they essayed the most divine roles possible and no other simple telly couple can come close to the Jodi of Ram-Sita. I also wish her to go to Star Plus, the shows there have so much more TRPs than Geet and it is only on IF that Geet is so popular....if you count up everything TRP-wise, Geet is quite low compared to the other shows. I too believe Debina haters will end up loving her once she gets a popular role in a telly show, as they all hate her only for being Guru's wife, nothing else. It is all a childish stupid hatred that has no substance or meaning, and once they see how great of an actress she is, I know they will feel compelled to at least like her if not love her.

And please don't even get me started on the GF, it is laughable how people there blame Debi for this rumor, and even GC.ROFL I really do wish they boycott the show so that it closes down. That will teach them a lesson.

bhakti2~Serendipity~

Go to top