Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 126)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2...Mina...radtVishakha_Sakhi

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Thanks Ritu!
And the same to you!Hug
Anyone still in party mood?Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Thanks Ritu!
And the same to you!Hug
Anyone still in party mood?Blushing
None here other than us.......nt seeing Janaki 4  a long time......is she busy enough?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radt..RamKiJanaki..

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I guess so.... she isnt there in the mytho forum either!Confused

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hiii friends, anyone here?Big smile

Haven't been in this thread for a long time.Embarrassed

Rituparnaa..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Some Cgs I made todayEmbarrassed:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaradtVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hi, everyone...hope you are all well!  I don't know if you are also noticing this, but it seems to me the Geet Forum has calmed down a lot since GC and Debins got married - the mood there is much more positive overall, which is so much of relief!  The only thing I see people complaining about is Geet does not look pregnant - many many people are saying this all the time - seems like a small thing compared to the horrors we had been seeing! So either the bashing has stopped because everyone has come to their hosh or else they have just given up...anyways, it's nice to see things more cheerful over there.  What do you think?

(P.S. I am young mom like Geet and I got really big tummy, so I am also laughing about that a little!  I was happy we were pregnant together! (But now my baby is actually growing big and hers is still not come into world!  It's funny, but I love the show so much I wouldn't change anything.Smile)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Hi, everyone...hope you are all well!  I don't know if you are also noticing this, but it seems to me the Geet Forum has calmed down a lot since GC and Debins got married - the mood there is much more positive overall, which is so much of relief!  The only thing I see people complaining about is Geet does not look pregnant - many many people are saying this all the time - seems like a small thing compared to the horrors we had been seeing! So either the bashing has stopped because everyone has come to their hosh or else they have just given up...anyways, it's nice to see things more cheerful over there.  What do you think?

(P.S. I am young mom like Geet and I got really big tummy, so I am also laughing about that a little!  I was happy we were pregnant together! (But now my baby is actually growing big and hers is still not come into world!  It's funny, but I love the show so much I wouldn't change anything.Smile)

Hi Bhakti,

Oh wow, you're a mom? I always imagined you like a young girl because you sound so sweet and innocent online!Shocked Not that moms can't be sweet and innocent of course, but you know what I mean.LOL

Good luck with your baby, jii, I hope Ramji and Sitaji bless you with a healthy child.Big smile  Did you see the Ramayan serial (old, new, and/or both)? You have an avi of Gurmeet and Debina in their Ramayan gear, so that's why I'm asking.Embarrassed

Yeah, I too noticed that the GF has calmed down a little, which is good to know. I don't really think people have given up, because there are still a bunch of Gurti lovers out there, but they probably understood that they will achieve nothing by bashing Gurmina, because half of this stuff does not even reach them....either way, it's good that the forum is a much more positive place.

I too am laughing that Geet's belly hasn't grown, by my estimation, she should be in ther fifth or sixth month, right? I am not a mom myself so I don't know exactly when the tummy begins to show, but my mom showed around her 3rd month when she was carrying my baby brother, so I think that's the standard time....or is it different for every woman?

Rituparnaaradt

Go to top