Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Gurmina ProtectTeam#1[INVITES ONLY] Note pg 149 (Page 104)

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 5161

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

hey ankita di!!!!:)HugHug
hmm....all of us have gone mad i am sure after seeing d awesome photos right!!!


i am planning for a video interview for GPT from gurmina....!!! she promised about it after xam....now she better gives me otherwise i m gonna eat her basha kucha sar !!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~-Frozen-

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

hey ankita di!!!!:)HugHug
hmm....all of us have gone mad i am sure after seeing d awesome photos right!!!


i am planning for a video interview for GPT from gurmina....!!! she promised about it after xam....now she better gives me otherwise i m gonna eat her basha kucha sar !!!!LOL
di...its awesome....u idea is gr8!!!! it will be awesome.....hmm....after dat some people will get jealous!!!{evil laughing}LOL
wow...gurmina together it will be awesome!!!Smile
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 5161

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

hey ankita di!!!!:)HugHug
hmm....all of us have gone mad i am sure after seeing d awesome photos right!!!


i am planning for a video interview for GPT from gurmina....!!! she promised about it after xam....now she better gives me otherwise i m gonna eat her basha kucha sar !!!!LOL
di...its awesome....u idea is gr8!!!! it will be awesome.....hmm....after dat some people will get jealous!!!{evil laughing}LOL
wow...gurmina together it will be awesome!!!Smile


gurmina together and moreover imagine they were saying about you,me,janudi,ritudi,veenadi,deepika and all other GPT members...Can you believe it????other forum will be on fire !!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~-Frozen-

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by Ankita_88


gurmina together and moreover imagine they were saying about you,me,janudi,ritudi,veenadi,deepika and all other GPT members...Can you believe it????other forum will be on fire !!!ROFL
me waiting for dat moment...
wow if it happens....we all will go mad....
superb!!!
people will abuse us more....lol..it will be gr8!Wink
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 5161

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Wink
Originally posted by Ankita_88


gurmina together and moreover imagine they were saying about you,me,janudi,ritudi,veenadi,deepika and all other GPT members...Can you believe it????other forum will be on fire !!!ROFL
me waiting for dat moment...
wow if it happens....we all will go mad....
superb!!!
people will abuse us more....lol..it will be gr8!Wink

people already abuse us....u r expecting more????i will be in cloud nine....seriously Man.......i will be the happiest on earth....anyway i will try for that and lets see what is going to happen...!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~-Frozen-

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

Wink
Originally posted by Ankita_88


gurmina together and moreover imagine they were saying about you,me,janudi,ritudi,veenadi,deepika and all other GPT members...Can you believe it????other forum will be on fire !!!ROFL
me waiting for dat moment...
wow if it happens....we all will go mad....
superb!!!
people will abuse us more....lol..it will be gr8!Wink

people already abuse us....u r expecting more????i will be in cloud nine....seriously Man.......i will be the happiest on earth....anyway i will try for that and lets see what is going to happen...!!!!!
but i want more gaaliya's and all...its fun na!!!...its gr8 to watch there silly discussions over us!!!
and di plz try ur best.....love u for dis ......
i am sure gurmina will surely do it for us!..after all....we r one of dere biggest fans!!
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 5161

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

but i want more gaaliya's and all...its fun na!!!...its gr8 to watch there silly discussions over us!!!
and di plz try ur best.....love u for dis ......
i am sure gurmina will surely do it for us!..after all....we r one of dere biggest fans!!


yeah yeah surely i will try buddy...dont worry at all...we r the biggest fan of them....we love them a lottt and anything for them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Serendipity~

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Joined: 12 December 2010
Posts: 5280

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Originally posted by gurmina_devina

but i want more gaaliya's and all...its fun na!!!...its gr8 to watch there silly discussions over us!!!
and di plz try ur best.....love u for dis ......
i am sure gurmina will surely do it for us!..after all....we r one of dere biggest fans!!


yeah yeah surely i will try buddy...dont worry at all...we r the biggest fan of them....we love them a lottt and anything for them...

yaa...di i know...u can convince dem...my best wishes for ur exmas....
so how r u preparing???LOL 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 35643

meluvsrk 628 35643 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1057   Views: 44837

blackdaughter 1057 44837 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 77758

.Aparajhita. 865 77758 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25484

ROBlicious. 609 25484 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
Incognito Critics# 31/Mod Note Pg 41/Imp Note Pg 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: U-No-Poo   Replies: 1199   Views: 38119

U-No-Poo 1199 38119 17 April 2009 at 1:19pm by -KingAragorn-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index