Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hiii friends, is it just me or do any of u ever feel soooo much luv for guru and debi whenever u see Ramayan ?? honestly though, every time I see guru and debi scenes in Ramayan, i just feel more devoted!😍 i don't care what people say about Debi, and honestly, i don't care what kind of person she is in real life, whether she wears revealing clothes or not, because whenever I see ramayan I feel like I am seeing the real ramji and sitaji in action!😳 i know they r actors, and i don't go to the extent of praying to them like some people thing, but I feel like i am watching ramayan as it is happening.

i just luv Ramayan so much! I luv Guru and Debi as ramji and sitaji, and I will always always always luv them as a jodi !! Guru's best show will always be Ramayan for me, and it is enough !!! i don't care how many other shows he does with other actresses, his best jodi will always be with Debina!

jai siya ram !!!!!!!

btw, here is a cg that Vedo diii posted in the mytho forum, i wanted to share it with u all because it is so beautiful !!! It is from the scene where sita ma summons the power of lord Narayana to protect herself against Ravan's advances!

i luv this scene so much !!!!! Guru and debi were just excellent as Lakshmi ma and Narayana, and as Ramji and Sitaji !!!

...Mina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

yes even i was also very happy yaar.....and it shur some of perople's big mouth too....in fact prem sagar anand sagar was thr too....it actually shows how much good relation they share with each other....akhilendra mishra toh very very good frnd of them...i know that...saw him in GC bday last yr and dis yr their marraige too !!!

i know, i also saw the Sagars diii, was soo happy to see them !!!!πŸ˜ƒ the Sagars brought GC fame as shri Ramji, i don't think he or Debi will ever forget them.😳 i hope they will remain friends all the time!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
vedo ko bolo ke yaha bhi aa jaya akre....we are missing her badly...horrible jaake siggy waha post karti hain...yaha bhi toh post akr sakti hain and mina i respect ur feelings...πŸ€—
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ok bye bye frnz m leavng...gudnite...
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiasharma

ok bye bye frnz m leavng...gudnite...

me tooo leaving yaar....byee
...Mina... thumbnail
byeee everyone, so glad we r completed this cc !!πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
|| Gurmeet / Gurmina ||
free to use on IF ONLY !πŸ˜ƒ

icons :

Liked it???plz hit the like button... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
plz feel free to comment/criticiseπŸ˜‰

link to my lounge : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1643802&TPN=8

Ankita_88 thumbnail
aaah kya collection hain deepika....love u love you...and a big jhappi for creating chanakya siggy...my hottie...😳
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

aaah kya collection hain deepika....love u love you...and a big jhappi for creating chanakya siggy...my hottie...😳

thnk u sooooooo much yaaarrrrrr .... love u too .... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i too love Chanakya ... πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail

hey guyzzzz.... are u watching India v Pakistan semi - final????

what say 260 a defendable score????
i think it'll be a tight ... veryyyy tight match ...
did u guyz see GURU ???? he's also in the Stadium with Drashti....
he looked soooooooooooooooo cooooooooool.... 😳😳😳😳