Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
dat chat ws horribl ankita.....i felt so ashamed.....meine apne bro ko dikhayi wo chat...he hs no cnnctn wid guru debi dd n geet....he called dem shameless creature......
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jiasharma

dat chat ws horribl ankita.....i felt so ashamed.....meine apne bro ko dikhayi wo chat...he hs no cnnctn wid guru debi dd n geet....he called dem shameless creature......

u know what JIA....these people will never understand what they did...as ur bro said they are shameless....they are born shameless and thats true honey...we can't change everyone's mind but we can stop them when they bash DB in GHSP forum...!!! thats what i will do from now onwards as i ahev cut all the connection with this show !
jiasharma thumbnail
u knw..i dnt wnt to h8 anyone bt there constant chanting of drashti dis n dat n blah n blah....it irritats me nw.....
Ankita_88 thumbnail

u knw..i dnt wnt to h8 anyone bt there constant chanting of drashti dis n dat n blah n blah....it irritats me nw.....

i know yaar....kuchh galat ho toh sab aa jate hain GC ko bolne...horrible...!!!! and drashti si dis drashti is that and every fault is of debina's...thats so sick !!!
jiasharma thumbnail
xactly.....these guys hv totally biased mind.....n m watchin dis show jst jst jst jst bcoz of guru only
Ankita_88 thumbnail

xactly.....these guys hv totally biased mind.....n m watchin dis show jst jst jst jst bcoz of guru only

mujhse torture saha nahin jata so maine chhod diya completely....!!!!😆
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii friends, how r u all?😃

plsss keep ur cool with debi bashing, she has lots of fans too like us, and i think she and Guru only care about fans who luv both of them, they don't care about the fans who bash them, so we shouldn't also !!!

here is a cuteeee pic to cheer u all up! It is Debi, our Sita Mata, with the lady who played Shurpanakha in Ramayan. they're friends in real life !!!😆

Ankita_88 thumbnail
both of them looking so damn good yaar....love them from the bottom of my heart yaar....
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

both of them looking so damn good yaar....love them from the bottom of my heart yaar....

me too diiii, i felt Shurpanakha's character was too annoying in Ramayan, but the lady who played her was sooo good and its nice to know that guru and debi are great friends with Akhilendra mishra (ravan) and the lady who played shurpanakha.

u know diii, Guru and debi are still in contact with sooo many of their co-stars from ramayan, including the three rajmatas, bharat, lakshman, shatrughan, and so many. i was so glad to recognize so many ramayan cast at the reception !!😃

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

me too diiii, i felt Shurpanakha's character was too annoying in Ramayan, but the lady who played her was sooo good and its nice to know that guru and debi are great friends with Akhilendra mishra (ravan) and the lady who played shurpanakha.

u know diii, Guru and debi are still in contact with sooo many of their co-stars from ramayan, including the three rajmatas, bharat, lakshman, shatrughan, and so many. i was so glad to recognize so many ramayan cast at the reception !!😃

yes even i was also very happy yaar.....and it shur some of perople's big mouth too....in fact prem sagar anand sagar was thr too....it actually shows how much good relation they share with each other....akhilendra mishra toh very very good frnd of them...i know that...saw him in GC bday last yr and dis yr their marraige too !!!