|| AS Ramayan ||

|| Gurmina Vid Sig ||

Both of them look sooooo sweet here, I love these pics of them!😍

-Janu
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

You're right Jia, Guru's acting was definitely amazing throughout Ramayan, but Debina SO stole the limelight in her last episode, she was just the best out of the entire cast in that scene, I also cried.👏😭

exactly last scene of her ws jst perfect...her voice modulation while calling dharti ma...ws jst superb...

@all cn anyone post gurmina pics of todays umt segment

guru in dhoti kurta n debina in green saree...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jiasharma

exactly last scene of her ws jst perfect...her voice modulation while calling dharti ma...ws jst superb...

@all cn anyone post gurmina pics of todays umt segment

guru in dhoti kurta n debina in green saree...

Could you post the video please? Will definitely post some pics and make siggies.😃

And yes, her voice modulation was the best part, in general her acting was pure natural in that scene, and you could tell the others in the cast were truly affected as well.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I too dont want Debs in GHSP....why the hell she will do a short term role there?she's pretty talented to get a lead actress in any good show.
jiasharma thumbnail
hi ritu di...hw r u...?

Aap link post kr doge umt video ka...
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone...just been enjoying reading all comments over last few pages..I agree with everyone so much I thought I better not do "quote" because I would be making a three kilometer long quote post!!😊

But I think everyone is very much right, it would be not good for Debi to come in Geet show as I think it would bring a muddle between personal and professional life.  I know both she and Gurmeet are so professional actors and would give their 100%, but just think of all the hate they would face and as you all said, it would not be a good way for Debi's talents to reach a larger audience.  

I also thought a lot about why people are treating this jodi the way they do.  Why everyone has only terrible things to say about Debi?  Why Guru is only getting bashed all the time? How can this happen that people will behave in this way?  I wondered thinking about it if it isn't the most obvious thing, that many girls who write on Geet forum have fallen in love with Gurmeet.  They want him to be perfect the way they see him in their hearts and can't any longer separate him from his character Maan, who certainly must have ups and downs like any fictional character. They must see Debi only as an intruder on their fantasies.  Maybe the same girls who watch are able to see in Geet's character a sister, a girl like themselves.  But from Maan (and so Gurmeet) they cannot seem to see a bhai, only somehow the perfect man they would like to be with.  Where their personal limits are I don't know, but I do think their behavior is so deeply unkind and hard to understand.  
Edited by bhakti2 - 13 years ago
jiasharma thumbnail
Umt photoshoot link....                                                                                                                   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaYd1zunNWA&feature=youtube_gdata_playerEdited by jiasharma - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi ritu di...hw r u...?

Aap link post kr doge umt video ka...

Sorry darling couldnt reply u in time.......I think u already posted the link.
jiasharma thumbnail
heya ritudi...gudmrng....

Yup i posted d link bt m nt sure wether its wrkng or nt.....cn u pls chk it....
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

heya ritudi...gudmrng....

Yup i posted d link bt m nt sure wether its wrkng or nt.....cn u pls chk it....

this GEET FORUM drives me crazy....i just can't take all these......!!!!! the forum is driving me crazy !!!! uffffffff