Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

very sweet.......and moreover i am overglad for them,,,,happy for their togetherness....

and yeah my xam is on 27th...

awwww thank u devina for sharing....thats soooo sweet of guru๐Ÿ˜ณ

and ankita di all the very best for ur exam...concentrate on ur exam n dnt think too much abt gurmina๐Ÿ˜†
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@everyone... Heyyy frnds...One more thing i think i have not shared with u guyzz... Those who r in gurmeet's fb frnd list wud know...he has uploaded one of my oldest siggy of gurmina in his mobile uploads album wen he created his account on fb.... Do check it... That "love is in the air " siggy..... Wwwwwooooooowwwwww this is the awesomest...wwwoooowwwest n bestest day of my life.... Just cant wait for that speech which Ankita is talking about..... :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
i really feel connected with Gurmina....though indirectly :-* :-*
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@everyone... Heyyy frnds...One more thing i think i have not shared with u guyzz... Those who r in gurmeet's fb frnd list wud know...he has uploaded one of my oldest siggy of gurmina in his mobile uploads album wen he created his account on fb.... Do check it... That "love is in the air " siggy..... Wwwwwooooooowwwwww this is the awesomest...wwwoooowwwest n bestest day of my life.... Just cant wait for that speech which Ankita is talking about..... :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
i really feel connected with Gurmina....though indirectly :-* :-*

hey dear dis ankita and jhinki ghosh are the same person !!!! i hope now you can connect me to urself.....

And yeah DBdi told about that but for this reason we need to eat her sir simply....nothing else....they are too lazy....๐Ÿ˜†
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Ohhh i c. ....Actually i wasnt active here bcoz of studies since new year thts y didnt knw...okkk Jhinki n Ankita r same... I hope u know m on fb as cricketmaniac dc...hehe..
Hey u know Debi personallyyy??? Great yaarrrrrr....
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Ohhh i c. ....Actually i wasnt active here bcoz of studies since new year thts y didnt knw...okkk Jhinki n Ankita r same... I hope u know m on fb as cricketmaniac dc...hehe..
Hey u know Debi personallyyy??? Great yaarrrrrr....

not eggjactly personally....have talked few times in FB inbox ...๐Ÿ˜†
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Ohh thts great...i talked to her only once...wen their blog was about to be lauched :)
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Ohh thts great...i talked to her only once...wen their blog was about to be lauched :)

ohhh wow....thats soo kooll....she is really sooooo sweet !!!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Yeah truelyyyyy..... She's a sweetheart yarrr :-*
jiasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@ankita wow yaar....pls pls pls...gurmina ko mana lena....jst bcoz of dis news of urs m already on cloud 9...agar aisa ho gaya to mein to mar hi jaugi....hayee
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Oh wow, you guys are all sooooo lucky to have chatted with Gurmina at least once, no such luck for me.

Some of you know this already, but when I first joined IF I was not a fan of Guru or Debi. I criticized them quite a lot in the Ramayan Forum and once in their blog too before I started liking them and becoming their fan (how this happened is a long long story, so unless you all have the time.....๐Ÿค“), so I think that's why they haven't replied to me even now, when I have made so many creations for them and wrote so many supportive comments in their blog and fb accounts. I think they are angry with me even now and are purposefully ignoring me.๐Ÿ˜ญ