Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Lols, anyhow, I don't care what kind of wedding they have, but I just want to see Debina in a bright glowing sari like in Ramayan.πŸ˜† She was soooooo lovely in that episode. As long as Guru and Debi are dressed in beautiful Indian clothing, they can even have a Irish wedding for all I care.πŸ˜‰
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Who/what's that?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

i knew that u never knew it !!!1 when i was typing dat i was actually guessing da same.....!!!!!

chugalkhore aunty is some segment in saas bahu saazish !!!
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gurmeet-Debina to wed on February 15?

Gurmeet-Debina to wed on February 15?

TellyChakkar.com - Monday 31 January 2011 7:25 PM IST
Gurmeet-Debina

Gurmeet 'Maan' Chaudhary who just got married in his show Geet, will soon be getting hitched in real life too, to long-time girlfriend, Debina Banerjee. The much-in-love couple plan to tie the knot very soon and if sources are to be believed, then on February 15.

Debina who is back from Argentina after her stint in Imagine's Zor ka Jhatka had a short vacation with Gurmeet in Goa post which the couple has taken their decision to marry seriously.

Debina confirmed they were getting married in February however she refused to comment on the date. Well, we wish this Ram-Sita of the small screen a happy married innings.

Copyright 2011 Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd., distributed by Contify.com

link:http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/gurmeetdebina-to-wed-on-february-15-acoj-0001128970.html

hayeeeee janaki di....a christian wedding

may be they can marry both hindu and christian styles😍

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God official FB also......wondering where all we need to go........πŸ˜†
Its too much now a days........Hey Ram hamari raksha karna.....
Ab kud jao sagar main Ram ka naam leke........πŸ˜†
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Oh God official FB also......wondering where all we need to go........πŸ˜†

Its too much now a days........Hey Ram hamari raksha karna.....
Ab kud jao sagar main Ram ka naam leke........πŸ˜†

hey ritu di thx for joining......
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Some pics of Debina from Argentina:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Gurmeet/Debina from 1st Feb, 2011:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
ADORABLE pic of our Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi!😍

Guru's new profile pic!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Gals a new article on GC/DB's marr........
have  a look

Actors Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have agreed to get married. But from the sound of it, that's all they've agreed on! The two gave us conflicting replies to queries about the upcoming nuptials.

Gurmeet, in a bid to not disclose much, said, "The wedding date hasn't been fixed yet. It may or may not be mid February, for we are moody." Debina was also reserved about the exact date, but admitted that the date has been fixed!

And what's with kundli matching? Unlike Gurmeet, who said that their kundlis weren't matched, Debina told us that her family has great faith in astrology and followed the ritual of kundli matching. "Yes, kundlis have been matched and things are just perfect. But we wouldn't have paid much attention had there been any complications. We've known each other for seven years now and the understanding we share is far more important," Debina said. And this is the reason why Debina has decided not to shed a tear during her bidaai. "I'm marrying the guy I've known for seven years. Why should I cry? I'm happy that I'll finally get to be with the man I love. We've been planning our wedding for quite some time, but professional commitments delayed it. No more now," she said. Gurmeet is also elated that the wedding is finally happening. "It was when Debina went to Argentina for 45 days to shoot "Zor Ka Jhatka" that I realised how much I missed her. Not anymore," he said.

While the wedding, as the duo says, will be a family affair, there will be a grand reception for friends and associates from the industry. "The guest list is endless," said Debina. And no, the couple will not take a long hiatus post the wedding. "We understand our responsibilities and will get back to work soon. If everything goes well, we will either go to Maldives or Bangkok for our honeymoon," she said happily.

Read more: Gurmeet, Debina to marry in Feb? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Gurmeet-Debina-to-marry-in-Feb/articleshow/7418561.cms#ixzz1CzAYtILg
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Have a look on this also.................

Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Chaudhary marriage photos and videos,Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Banerjee will tie the knot in the month of February.Their courtship preceding a good 7 years and its time the duo which played the idyllic couple on TV, really took the subsequently step in their relationship. The news of their marriage in February 15 is absolutely making the fans happy,sources Said.Debina who is back from Argentina after her stint in Imagine's Zor ka Jhatka had a short vacation with Gurmeet in Goa post which the couple has taken their decision to marry seriously. Gurmeet Chaudhary and Debina Bonnerjee, who played Ram and Sita in the mythological serial "Ramayan", may tie the knot at the end of the year.
"We are very happy and excited about this (wedding). We are trying that it happens this year only," Debina told IANS over phone from Mumbai."My parents were out of India. They returned just three days back. Now they want to meet Gurmeet and since my mom believes a lot in matching kundlis (horoscope), we will have to wait for all that before we fix up a date. Gurmeet also has to formally ask my parents for my hand," she added.The couple ran into each other five years back during a Mr & Mrs Bollywood event. They have been in a relationship since four and a half years, played Ram and Sita for "Ramayan" for two years, but decided to enter wedlock after doing NDTV Imagine's ongoing reality show "Pati Patni Aur Woh".