Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

hey devina i have completed another round of fight !

hey ankita di.....i just saw some of ur comments...really u r awesome and i must say daring too!!!
vaise bhi pure forums mein its all abt dd now so d people can't say antyhng abt gurmina jodi otherwise we can also say na!!! d people r shocked after knowing dat dd is engaged but me too happy!!! i shld say its time for celebrations🥳 now guru & debi can live happily hurray!!!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maaneet_devina

hey ankita di.....i just saw some of ur comments...really u r awesome and i must say daring too!!!
vaise bhi pure forums mein its all abt dd now so d people can't say antyhng abt gurmina jodi otherwise we can also say na!!! d people r shocked after knowing dat dd is engaged but me too happy!!! i shld say its time for celebrations🥳 now guru & debi can live happily hurray!!!

sweety DD has never been a threat in real life ....its just da bashing of some Fans....da people is shocked but what i tried to say is da behaviour of DD and her professional attitude which i did not like....but people think i am against of DD....this is really crazy...Gurmina will live happily always...and one more thing is i will call u sW*Heart...so just chill and be happy...yes i fought !!!! and some people even said i always spread negativity in forum !
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

sweety DD has never been a threat in real life ....its just da bashing of some Fans....da people is shocked but what i tried to say is da behaviour of DD and her professional attitude which i did not like....but people think i am against of DD....this is really crazy...Gurmina will live happily always...and one more thing is i will call u sW*Heart...so just chill and be happy...yes i fought !!!! and some people even said i always spread negativity in forum !

di.....what's ur online time?? dey r fools who think u spread negativity in forum😡.....u just can't tolerate anyone blaming debi for smethng whch is not happening...so we just protect our gurmina....😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail
I need to add something here because i know that preethi-premi is reading this post and as she quoted about this protection team on that TOI topic....i would like to say yes they need protection team ...and for ur kind information protection is given to those people who deserve it...u c Z plus security is not for all people....but anyway i would like to add something more and dat is this is our Fav hang out place and here we actually talk abt religious issues and more over mainly about gurmina....i dont think there is anything wrong in this...if you had least dignity in ur character u would never ever quoted in that topic....you would have PMed me ....!!!! and i never pointed at you guys.....once more i am saying dat....i like DD too ...i never told her to Bash her i just said will those people now start bash her because they bashed PH????i never ever talked about GC in that reply specifically !!!!! GC is bashed  but i bashed or i protested whenever i saw dat u guys are giving gaalis to GC and DB...so before talking about GPT in that Forum u better PM me !!!!! coz GPT has nothing to do with Geet Forum!!! i dare you guys if you guys really wanna fight then do it logically without using gaaligaloj !!!! Edited by Ankita_88 - 13 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gurmina gonna get married on 15th feb🥳
may god bless our ram sita n they live happily ever after
*puts kala tika on them*
i soooo wish they 'll give us some pics
i feel like dancing now*dichik dichik*
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Gurmeet and Debina to tie the knot in February..

Monday, January 31, 2011 | 2:31:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Gurmeet and Debina to tie the knot in February..

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina are all set to get married in mid February..

Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee have been dating each other for seven long years now!!!  However, their courtship period is soon going to end as the much-in-love couple have decided to get into a wedlock very soon..

According to our source, "Debina and Gurmeet have been planning their marriage date for quite a long time. Soon after Debina got back from Argentina after shooting for Imagine's new show Zor Ka Jhatka, the duo went on a short vacation to Goa. Now that they are back, they are indeed working towards their wedding date".

If sources are to be believed, Gurmeet and Debina are getting married on February 15th.

TellyBuzz contacted Debina for a confirmation, and she did give us one. "I cannot disclose the wedding date, but I can tell you that we are getting married in mid February. I will definitely share the date with you people at the right time. We are getting married in Mumbai, but the style of wedding will be different. We do not have any religious differences, and we are working on details as of now".

Guess the loyal fans of this Jodi will surely wait to know more on the wedding plans..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
at last d date of there marriage is final.....yippie!!!!
congrats 2 all of u!!!
love u both guru & debi....may god bless dem!!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder what they mean by different style of wedding though....hope it'll still be a Hindu one.😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
finally i have got an warning....Phew as if i care....anyway i am really happy for gurmina ....
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Hi Jhinki! 😊

heyy vedo...🤗