Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is a request Chip diiii made for me, isn't it cute ??😳 It's from a short movie Guru and Debi did called Nayi Chetna. I did not see it yet but I luved the pics.πŸ˜† I heard it's an educational sort of movie focusing on the corruptions happening in the medical world, especially the hardships poor people face when they need treatment for something.

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

Here is a request Chip diiii made for me, isn't it cute ??😳 It's from a short movie Guru and Debi did called Nayi Chetna. I did not see it yet but I luved the pics.πŸ˜† I heard it's an educational sort of movie focusing on the corruptions happening in the medical world, especially the hardships poor people face when they need treatment for something.

plzzz give me a break...

both of them are looking sooo horrible...πŸ˜†
...Mina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

plzzz give me a break...

both of them are looking sooo horrible...πŸ˜†

really diiii? I thought they looked cute.πŸ˜†πŸ˜­ Okaayyyy, maybe Guru looks a bit weird, but Debi diii is so pretty in the simple clothing !!

But it's a movie on the poor and unfortunate, and I think Guru and Debi are supposed to be a poor couple who are troubled with corruption, so their clothing fits, hah?😳
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i know sweety.but with oil in hair it actually cracked me up...

it was a good way to promote education and moreover the look was based on village so they needed to be looked like that..
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Nice siggy Minu! Jhinki, the look goes with the characters they were playing in the movie. It's about blood donation and the myths behind it....here's a summary:

RD: It is a story of a couple from a village, where the wife is pregnant and the couple goes to the hospital for a checkup. At the same time there comes an emergency case of a boy who urgently needs blood. The husband refuses to donate blood inspite of the wife insisting him to. After a few days the wife meets with an accident. She needs blood urgently and the husband now requests people of the village to donate blood but everybody refuses. And then… The films ends on a positive note.

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Vedo...how r u?Did u see GC n DB's accidents news?
Both of them suffered at the same time.
...Mina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita_88

i know sweety.but with oil in hair it actually cracked me up...

it was a good way to promote education and moreover the look was based on village so they needed to be looked like that..

Hehe, ur right diii, the oil looked funny, but I want to see the movie, it sounds good !!

Did anyone see it?

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can all of us requset together to the admins to change the GC/DB pic in their blog to a latest one? Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hi Vedo...how r u?Did u see GC n DB's accidents news?

Both of them suffered at the same time.

Ritu, I'm good and you? Yes I saw the news...it was very sad to hear of both their accidents! 

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

Hehe, ur right diii, the oil looked funny, but I want to see the movie, it sounds good !!

Did anyone see it?

Yes the oily hair does look  weird in a funny way! πŸ˜† I haven't seen the movie either, but I really can't wait to! πŸ˜‰