Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Oh God .....this is such a good news ! But do u have any idea when debi is coming back from Argentina?

Gurmeet said she was staying there for a month, so she should be back either in the end of Jan or beginning of Feb, and then they plan on taking a small vacation before their wedding.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Janu one thing me wanna know...like whom to ask to change the Blog pic of GC n DB to a latest one ?

Probably the admins since they're the ones who moderate the blog....you can ask Vijay or Priya. I agree that the pic should change, it's such an old one.😆 I asked Shruti if Debi's celeb page pic can be changed too, and I gave her a nice pic but she hasn't changed it yet...maybe it's under the admins' control, but they're so hard to contact that I don't know how long it will take.
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
hey!!!! 
congrats congrats...debi cuming back...and gurmina getting married....hooray!!!😃
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OK buddies here is a good news for you all........
Zor Ka Zhatka is gonna start from 1st Feb on NDTV Imagine .........tonight I saw the ad having SRK.......GC said DB has gone for 40 days...so as janu said probably she'll be back by Jan end......
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Probably the admins since they're the ones who moderate the blog....you can ask Vijay or Priya. I agree that the pic should change, it's such an old one.😆 I asked Shruti if Debi's celeb page pic can be changed too, and I gave her a nice pic but she hasn't changed it yet...maybe it's under the admins' control, but they're so hard to contact that I don't know how long it will take.

OK then may be we all can give a try for that.I really need a latest one to replace the existing one.
They've so many nice pic now....
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful siggies janu di!
My siggy box is shining with most of ur creations!
Amazing as usual!

Ritu....... i ddnt see ur siggy!
sob sob!
I hate tiny pic!
Ruining all the hard wrk!

Rituparnaa thumbnail
What siggy Radha I didnt get?I just posted one pic of Lord Jagannatha but yeah surely thru tinypic !😕
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

beautiful siggies janu di!

My siggy box is shining with most of ur creations!
Amazing as usual!

Ritu....... i ddnt see ur siggy!
sob sob!
I hate tiny pic!
Ruining all the hard wrk!

I'm flattered, hun. Thanks a lot!🤗 But I can't see your siggy box?😕😳Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here's a Gurmina Wedding Sig guys...since they're getting married on Feb 15th and the day's coming up, I was inspired to make this. It's a bit simple but with classes having begun for me, I didn't have time to do more.😳😆 I just love these pics of Guru and Debi, they look like the ideal bride and groom.😍

-Janu
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Oh wow janu.......what a siggy......me too waiting eagerly for the biggest day of their life.The siggy is awesome !Loved it to the core.