Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Wish you a very happy new year Janu....

Hope we will get some great time this year on IF !
IF's new E-mag having GC on frontpage will be launched new year !
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Ankita infact Vanar Sena we are !😉
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Ankita infact Vanar Sena we are !😉

we r real vanar sena.....😆

JANAKI DI is RAM 😆
Main hoon HANUMAAN....😆
AAp Ho Sugriv...😆
Vedo is jamboban...😆
Rituparnaa thumbnail

Sugriv..........😆

Janu can contribute more on this ......😆

Janu plz distribute our duties n our chars .........😆

Ankita_88 thumbnail

Sugriv..........😆

Janu can contribute more on this ......😆

Janu plz distribute our duties n our chars .........😆

yes yes surely we can distribute among ourselves....LOL....waise she is online...but i guess she is busy....making siggies as always....

@JANUDI : If possible PM me that arjun panchali siggy...i wanna add it as my siggy di...plzzzzz i just love dis couple....love arjun love panchali...i never call her draupadi...well i dont know why...i just luv dis character....i can relate myself to her soo well.....i know i know its kinda strange.....u know what di da most stupid remark i have got in my life is that....sum1 very muchh well attained in spiritual field at my place remarked that i used to be very close to sri krishna in my previous life...actually a story is thr....i used to stop cry if sum1 said dat bheeshma will come to you ant dat was even when i was not 1 yr old...at that time i even did not know who is bheeshma....i was merely 1 yr or may be less than that....i dont know but my parents say that this was actually funny...how i used to stop crying...i dont know....i dont believe on these things that i may be sum1 close to krishna and all..that was hillarious...i could not stop laughing hearing da word....he said i will get to know everything when da time will come....now this was another jhatka...i am continuously laughing....even i am typing it but still cannot stop laughing...i know i know its weird...but still thought of sharing dis incident with you...😆😆
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Wish all GPT members a Very Happy New Year !
Hope GPT will rock this year and we all have a great time here having loads of fun n pleasure!🤗
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Geetadipati Ravan 😆

OMG I think even me too try some more on mythology so that my peace of mind should remain intact !😊

Ramayan always cheers people up, whether you read it, see it, hear it, play it, etc.😛

Lols, the name just struck me this morning. The whole irony of Gurmina bashing coming from GF. It's like the Ramayan all over again.😆

"You know where" = Lanka

Gurmeet = Sita
Debina = Ram

"You know who" = Geetadipati Ravan (erm...instead of Lankadipati Ravan)

"You know who"s little fan club = Geetadipati Ravan's asuras, rakshasas, and danavas

Story:

Geetadipati Ravan continuously badgering our Sita Ma (Guru) to leave her Ram (Debi), but Sita is ever faithful to her Ram and will never think of leaving him. Yug Yug Ke Saathi Hai Dono.😉

Ram sets out to bring back his beloved by gathering the Vanar Sena (GPT) and continuously attacking Lanka ("you know where") till they surrender.

In the end, Geetadipati Ravan is not only banished from Lanka ("you know where"), but also from Maanav Lok (IF). Jai Shree Ram Ki! Jai Shree Ram Ki!

The End

What do you guys think?🤣
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita_88

we r real vanar sena.....😆

JANAKI DI is RAM 😆
Main hoon HANUMAAN....😆
AAp Ho Sugriv...😆
Vedo is jamboban...😆

No, no, Ram is supposed to be peaceful, yaar, I cannot be Ram.😆 I get irritated too often. So I will be Chhote Bhai Lakshman.😃 He is always the eternal defender of Ram and Sita and gets angry too whenever anyone insults them.😉

You correctly said you are Hanumanji, another great defender of SiyaRamji.

Yes, Ritu is Sugreev, as he is very loyal to Ram and sacrificed his army to bring back Sita Ma.

Vedo is definitely Ramji, as she's never said one harsh word to anyone on IF before.

Will think of more titles for everyone else. But who's our Sita Ma?😉

Oh, and Ankita.....what do you think of changing our CC title to 'Gurmina Protection Sena' like Vanar Sena? Does it sound too cheesy?😆 Or....'Gurmina Raksha Sena'?😉😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Geetadipati Ravan...😆😆...Well I Guess Ravan Will Not Understand Whom we Are Pointing...😆😆

nice and new ramayan.....i m loving every bit of it....We Should Post It In GF....Bhuchal Aa Jayega....

Finaallly i am off to sleep guys.....But Before That Ek Chhotasa gift From me....

I Was Visiting Shweta Tiwari Blog....And There I Got This....Plzzzzzz Have a Look...😊

shweta app please debina koo kah k wo ab ghar mei beht k bache samale q k larkiyo wali koi baat nai os woman my na oss ko koi pasand kartaa hai debina pagal ko gurmeet ki waja sey bardshat kar rahey hain we hate debina very muc

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Aaaaieeeee, can't understand Hindi, so please translate for me!😆

Btw, I posted again right above you, I think we posted at same time.😆
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago