Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Am done Jhinki.........now cheers !
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@JANAKIDI :  I Am Gonna Write Something From MUNDAKYA UPANISHAD in Mythological MAsti Forum....IHope You Will Read it And LEt ME Know Whether You Like It....I Am Worried Will People Understand Or Not !!!!!!😕
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Jhinki,

Yes, I know it hurts, but who cares, you know? We are not liable for their actions, and as long as Gurmina know that they have a large fan following who loves both of them, that's all that matters.

@Ritu,

I know, that's the sad thing too. They're very young and think it right to say whatever comes to their mind. Many youngsters today have absolutely no control over their mouth, it's really disgusting the kind of things we hear them say everyday. These people are not the only ones. I've seen such crazy people for other fandoms too, like Twilight. Have you heard some of the creepy stuff a separate fan group of Twilight used to do?
Rituparnaa thumbnail
@Janu
Am so sorry havnt heard of Twilight Disaster !😕
Rituparnaa thumbnail
I know Janu Even both GC n DB has a large fanbase who supports them wholeheartedly...........
Ankita_88 thumbnail
@JANAKIDI : I Told You Dat M Gonna Post Something From MUNDAKYA UPANISHAD in MYTHOLOGICAL MASTI Forum....so Just Asking Whether You Will Like To Read It  !!! Check out My Post...😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Jhinki how u got this Upanishad ?From book?
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Jhinki how u got this Upanishad ?From book?

Di did Quite Research on These Things....And Its written by Someone....but i read upanishads.....and its fabulous....when i will give the whole detail....i will send you the link....you will read it....
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Ritu,

Oh, believe me, it was a big thing a few years back here in the US. People were crazy over Twilight, and those who did not like it (like me) were seen as weirdos or insane people. Too many incidents happened to list them all, but here are a few.

1. Not all fans, but a good portion of them created this 'new religion' called Cullenism where they literally had to worship the Twilight books like they were the Bible, Quran, or Gita.

2. Rabid fans poured acid on fellow students in Chemistry labs because the latter dared to disagree with them about the beauty of Edward Cullen or the 'greatness' of the books.

3. People had bricks thrown at their heads for telling rabid fans that they did not like the series.

There are a lot more incidents, some of them even scarier...will look them up if you're really interested.

@Jhinki,

Definitely I'm interested. Please do tell me when you create the thread in the mytho forum. :)
Rituparnaa thumbnail
OMG Jhinki really?I so much in love with this religious priceless ones !
Plz do send me the link....
Do u have any idea regarding Bhrigu Samhita?