Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Give me some 20 mins...will be back !
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hun, I cannot understand Hindi so you'll please have to translate what you just said.😆

Ok ok....What I Was Saying Is That....this is kalyug and its our badluck that the saptarshis will not come to show us what is right or what is wrong....

You know saptarshi naaa????Bhrigu,Atri,Angirasa,vasistya,pulasta,pulaha,kratu?????
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Give me some 20 mins...will be back !

r u going to make tea????plzzzz make for me tooo....😉
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jhinki143

Ok ok....What I Was Saying Is That....this is kalyug and its our badluck that the saptarshis will not come to show us what is right or what is wrong....

You know saptarshi naaa????Bhrigu,Atri,Angirasa,vasistya,pulasta,pulaha,kratu?????

Oh, okay, yes I know the saptarshis. Read about them in the Ramayan.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jhinki143

NB ki koi zaroorat nahin hain di....Do You Know Why????Then These Jake And Co. Will Get Another Scope To Talk Bad Abt Debinadi.....oh Gawwwwddddd........They Comment Sooooooooo Bad Abt Debinadi naaaa On FB PAGES.....I Feel Disgusting....Yeh Team Naam Ki Team Nahin Hain....I Want You Guys Protect Whereever PEople Will Talk BS Abt Debina...😆

My opinion is that we should just ignore those people, Jhinki. After all, they are accumulating so much bad Karma by writing all that nonsense. When one posts something for the sole purpose of hurting another's feelings, that is called sadism, and since the people you just listed are intent on hurting Gurmeet and Debina's feelings, they are nothing but sadists. Their bad Karma will catch up with them one day, and they will regret their actions.

Not liking Gurmina's Jodi is one thing, but posting disgusting and hurtful stuff is another. The first is nothing wrong, as it is a personal opinion we should all respect, but the second is one of the worst Karma people can do. Sadism is something God does not tolerate and never will. These people are sadists, and that's the plain fact.

You yourself prob know this better than me, as you read all the scriptures and all, so instead of feeling angered by these people, pity them for the bad Karma they will later on suffer. For every bad Karma a person has, they will have to do double the amount of good Karma to erase it, and often times Karma does not get erased till a person suffers the consequences of it. Thinking of all this really makes me pity those people.
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Yeah Jhinki me gonna make tea....are evening agarbatti n Deea jala rahithi...abhi I'll go to make tea !

NB is J&Co. ke bajah se nahin dekhenge....no way......
Rituparnaa thumbnail
I'll make a cup 4 u too Jhinki n say cheers !
Ankita_88 thumbnail
@JANAKIDI : I Know di....They Are Doing Bad KArmas.....They Will Be Falling In Trap Sooonish But Then Again It Hurts....These People Need To Get A Life Seriously....

@RITUDI : I So Deadly Want Da STALKERS Address......If You Cant Find Out Tell Me The Pose Is Written By Whom I Will Find Out...😆
Rituparnaa thumbnail
@Janu
I so agree with you ! They really do nt know what Karma they are doing !They are very young n doing all these bad Karmas...I so pity on them.Oneday it'll come on them doubling itself !

@Jhinki
Even nt remembered the post.....in future I'll keep the links ............
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

@Janu

I so agree with you ! They really do nt know what Karma they are doing !They are very young n doing all these bad Karmas...I so pity on them.Oneday it'll come on them doubling itself !

@Jhinki
Even nt remembered the post.....in future I'll keep the links ............

Can I Kill You For This Reason?????😆