Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Ritu, nothing new here...you?

Me OK...........but we need more members here Janu....plz help !

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Lols, same here. With both DD and GC taken by other people, people are bound to become bored of pairing them up...at least, any sane person would be.😆
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Jhinki if u r really good at lip reading then tell us it was BF or nt ?Plz...😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@JANAKIDI : oh di i would love to have the scene where Draupadi is putting garland on arjun and one more scene can be the scene before arjun-karn night....panchali and arjun had a convo.....if you can remember,.....me toh mad about them.....those scenes will work.....plzzz have siggies from those scenes.....i luvd them....😆...oh god i know i am crazy about BR Chopra Mahabharata..Mera kya hoga?????😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Me OK...........but we need more members here Janu....plz help !

I am PMing my Ramayan friends, but most of them are currently inactive because of exams. January they will all return to IF so hopefully it will become active then.😊
Ankita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^ Lols, same here. With both DD and GC taken by other people, people are bound to become bored of pairing them up...at least, any sane person would be.😆

well di there are very less sane people in this world.....u know dat naaa????Mods are tired of closing topics.....LOL
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinki143

@JANAKIDI : oh di i would love to have the scene where Draupadi is putting garland on arjun and one more scene can be the scene before arjun-karn night....panchali and arjun had a convo.....if you can remember,.....me toh mad about them.....those scenes will work.....plzzz have siggies from those scenes.....i luvd them....😆...oh god i know i am crazy about BR Chopra Mahabharata..Mera kya hoga?????😆

So one Draupadi Swayamvar sig? I would do the other one too, but which ArjunKarn fight are you talking about? There were about 2-3 weren't there?😆 If you can specify the scene further, I'll take pics from that too.

I too love them, Roopa and Arjun made a great onscreen pair.👏
Ankita_88 thumbnail
@RITUDI : Gawwwddddd di i read it and she was telling about BF only........i sooooooo deadly want DD to declare that she is dating sum1....

and you remember you told me dat you will give me stalkers' thread link.......how can you forget it?????
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

well di there are very less sane people in this world.....u know dat naaa????Mods are tired of closing topics.....LOL

Oh yes, I know that very well. Kali Yug Ka Prabhaav, don't you agree?😉😆 I too would be tired of closing topics if I was a mod of GF, poor them.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

@RITUDI : Gawwwddddd di i read it and she was telling about BF only........i sooooooo deadly want DD to declare that she is dating sum1....

and you remember you told me dat you will give me stalkers' thread link.......how can you forget it?????

Oh I know jhinki but the prob is I need to search that coz I just read those nt commented so dont have in my posts link....and 2day am a bit upset that GHSP lost its First position to PKYEK on starone ...so if I'll get means am defo gonna pm you 4 sure !