Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

my gallery UPDATED Pg 32 (Page 13)

mohit_rockstar Senior Member
mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeenrocks

HEY PALAK SUPERB UPDATE Thumbs UpI M REALLY ENJOYING READING UR FF N OS MJHT KI KAMI PRI HORAHI HAI .......U GUYS NEEDS A STANDING OVATION FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL FF N SS ClapClapClapKEEP UP UR GOOD WORKHugHug N DO WORK HARD FOR UR EXAMS TOOThumbs UpThumbs Up

thanks soo much dear..i m rily pleased to see such a touchin reponse 4m u ppl...i m glad i m able 2 fill up the space of mjht by wrtitin thiss ff and os..thanks soo much for commentin and ur wishes...Smile

mohit_rockstar Senior Member
mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
heyy thank u guys for ur valuable comments
here is part iii

PART III

Gunjan was pulled in a deserted room by samrat…who was in anger..his eyes were red..he had cried and gunjan had seen that..she cld see that..

She was abt to say something wen samrat tightened his grip on gunjan

Gunjan was getting hurt by his grip bt didn't show it as she knew that the wounds she had created in samrat's heart was more painful than her pain..so she kept mum bt her face couldn't..

Samrat saw that and left her..and said…wateva I ve done I m rily sorry for wateva I ve done..i didn't want 2 hurt u..i m leaving this college…hope u ll have no problem wen I leave…neways wateva I wanted I gt it…gunjan looked at him…

He was abt to go wen gunjan pulled him close and said ki sorry toh mujhe tumse kehna chahiye..mujhe already pata tha ki  tum mere liye ye sab kar rahe hoon..us din orphanage me maine tumhe dekh liya tha

Samrat was shocked

She continued sayin that I have always been humiliated by all..i had  noo happiness left..i have no trust in any1 bt the day u came into my life I started trusting you..while sayin all this gunjan started crying softly…and now ll u also leave me and go huh?

Samrat couldn't see that..and soo he just locked his lips with hers..passionately..

Soon after 2 mins she also responsed..both were drinking greedily…they broke it after 15 mins..breathing heavily..then gunjan said..i love u samrat

Samrat came into senses n realized wat he did he just said sorry and then came 2 noe wat gunjan said?

Samrat was kind of shcked..and said wat?

She said the day I saw u in orphanage I fell in love with u ..i decided to give sum time to myself as I didn't want 2 get hurt and soo I stayed far away from uand now I found out that my choice as nt at all wrog

Thank u samrat…for coming into my life and making me live 1ce more

Samrat then asked then y did u do all this?i mean insulting me infront of the whole college?

To test you..gunjan replied..

Samrat didn't understand

I have always wanted true love..i wanted to see ur reaction if ur love wasn't true then u wld have replied back and if u lovd me..u wld keep quiet…bt wat benji told me I didn't noe that..smilin naughtily…

Samrat pulled her into a hug..he had tears in his eyes..tears of happiess as his love had finally triumphed and said..i love u 2 gunjan..itni sei baat kehne ke liye itna time lagaa diya

I was waiting or u kabse

Then they broke the hug and smiled at each other..and wiped each other's tears and then huggd each other titely..

HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS PART..THIS WAS THE FINAL PART UPDATED..PLZ DO COMMENT..THANK U..SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES..

LOVE 

PALAK

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam3Sajan_Ektastrings123358674ginny09SwaNia_1MaNan_KaShianmulan.Meera1101SwaNia_2KuchBhiMatBol-desiresoul--CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-..XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamShafoojyothi-aashizin

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged
wonderful update..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstar..Enchanteur..

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Palak Hug
It is a lovely update!
It was simply awesome!
Thanks for the pm and do write more!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstar

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
awesome.....read all the parts n its jst so fab...keep writing more.....awww it was so SaJanishhHBlushing n Thanks for the pmHug

Edited by -Meera- - 26 December 2010 at 6:46am

mohit_rockstar

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Hey palak part ws vry nice. n vry romantic,superb yar.
jus luvd it.
luv u
vritika

mohit_rockstar

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
it was wonderful update Palak ...Thumbs Upkeep writing i guarantee u will def get the chance to write for sajan romance in   MJHT3 Wink atleast we will get the best of sajan in ur written parts in MJHT3 ... i wish u the best of luck Thumbs Upn keep writting ONLY SAJAN  ff n ss n os LOL take care  n plss do write more ok will wait for ur PM

mohit_rockstar

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
vonderfull update

mohit_rockstar

Go to top