my gallery UPDATED Pg 32 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
@monaya_sajan-thanks soo much i ll surely try updt soon
@sm_317-thanks a tonne😊

@shafoo--thanks soo much for ur swt comments.. il l surely try updatin it soon😊
@nishi_sajan-thanks soo much nishi for d comment as well as ur wshes..i ll surely do well..after all u all have guven me ur wishes
thank u soo much
i ll surely send u a pm
till then take care all of u

HEY PALAK SUPERB UPDATE 👍🏼I M REALLY ENJOYING READING UR FF N OS MJHT KI KAMI PRI HORAHI HAI .......U GUYS NEEDS A STANDING OVATION FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL FF N SS 👏👏👏KEEP UP UR GOOD WORK🤗🤗 N DO WORK HARD FOR UR EXAMS TOO👍🏼👍🏼
Originally posted by adeenrocks

HEY PALAK SUPERB UPDATE 👍🏼I M REALLY ENJOYING READING UR FF N OS MJHT KI KAMI PRI HORAHI HAI .......U GUYS NEEDS A STANDING OVATION FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL FF N SS 👏👏👏KEEP UP UR GOOD WORK🤗🤗 N DO WORK HARD FOR UR EXAMS TOO👍🏼👍🏼

thanks soo much dear..i m rily pleased to see such a touchin reponse 4m u ppl...i m glad i m able 2 fill up the space of mjht by wrtitin thiss ff and os..thanks soo much for commentin and ur wishes...😊
heyy thank u guys for ur valuable comments
here is part iii

PART III

Gunjan was pulled in a deserted room by samrat…who was in anger..his eyes were red..he had cried and gunjan had seen that..she cld see that..

She was abt to say something wen samrat tightened his grip on gunjan

Gunjan was getting hurt by his grip bt didn't show it as she knew that the wounds she had created in samrat's heart was more painful than her pain..so she kept mum bt her face couldn't..

Samrat saw that and left her..and said…wateva I ve done I m rily sorry for wateva I ve done..i didn't want 2 hurt u..i m leaving this college…hope u ll have no problem wen I leave…neways wateva I wanted I gt it…gunjan looked at him…

He was abt to go wen gunjan pulled him close and said ki sorry toh mujhe tumse kehna chahiye..mujhe already pata tha ki  tum mere liye ye sab kar rahe hoon..us din orphanage me maine tumhe dekh liya tha

Samrat was shocked

She continued sayin that I have always been humiliated by all..i had  noo happiness left..i have no trust in any1 bt the day u came into my life I started trusting you..while sayin all this gunjan started crying softly…and now ll u also leave me and go huh?

Samrat couldn't see that..and soo he just locked his lips with hers..passionately..

Soon after 2 mins she also responsed..both were drinking greedily…they broke it after 15 mins..breathing heavily..then gunjan said..i love u samrat

Samrat came into senses n realized wat he did he just said sorry and then came 2 noe wat gunjan said?

Samrat was kind of shcked..and said wat?

She said the day I saw u in orphanage I fell in love with u ..i decided to give sum time to myself as I didn't want 2 get hurt and soo I stayed far away from uand now I found out that my choice as nt at all wrog

Thank u samrat…for coming into my life and making me live 1ce more

Samrat then asked then y did u do all this?i mean insulting me infront of the whole college?

To test you..gunjan replied..

Samrat didn't understand

I have always wanted true love..i wanted to see ur reaction if ur love wasn't true then u wld have replied back and if u lovd me..u wld keep quiet…bt wat benji told me I didn't noe that..smilin naughtily…

Samrat pulled her into a hug..he had tears in his eyes..tears of happiess as his love had finally triumphed and said..i love u 2 gunjan..itni sei baat kehne ke liye itna time lagaa diya

I was waiting or u kabse

Then they broke the hug and smiled at each other..and wiped each other's tears and then huggd each other titely..

HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS PART..THIS WAS THE FINAL PART UPDATED..PLZ DO COMMENT..THANK U..SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES..

LOVE 

PALAK

Palak 🤗
It is a lovely update!
It was simply awesome!
Thanks for the pm and do write more!
awesome.....read all the parts n its jst so fab...keep writing more.....awww it was so SaJanishhH☺️ n Thanks for the pm🤗
Edited by -Meera- - 13 years ago
Hey palak part ws vry nice. n vry romantic,superb yar.
jus luvd it.
luv u
vritika
it was wonderful update Palak ...👍🏼keep writing i guarantee u will def get the chance to write for sajan romance in   MJHT3 😉 atleast we will get the best of sajan in ur written parts in MJHT3 ... i wish u the best of luck 👍🏼n keep writting ONLY SAJAN  ff n ss n os 😆 take care  n plss do write more ok will wait for ur PM
Hey Palak awesome..
Finally SaJan is together.. Aww.. they kiss..
and they said i love u to each other..
wonderful..