Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wow palak awesome update dear ..totally loved it...do continue soon..n thanx for the pm
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing start....i like how samrat cares for gunjan and wants to help her....cont soon
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwww............loved d update...do continue soon................
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aweosmeee updt loved it continue soon
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely start!
I loved reading it.
cont soon and thanks for the pm🤗
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Palak,you write really well,dear.And please don't stop writing the amazing SS and OS that you write.I am waiting for the next update.
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
cont sooon dear superb start n thnks for the PM
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

HELLO PPL..HOW R U ALL?WELL I M BUSY PREPARIN BT I M UPDATIN A SHORT PART 4 ALL OF U AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT..HOPE U LL LIKE IT..PLZ COMMENT😊

PART I-PAGE 8

I M WAITING FOR U KABSE

PART II

Time flew and gunjan was becoming the real self'ppl started loving her I mean liking her..she used to talk to every1'ppl used to praise her n tell wat she was earlier and what she is now?

Samrat used to like it wen ppl used to praise her and if any1 taunted her he wld just bash that person up by his wods itself'

Soon ppl starttd to talk abt sajan in bad terms and this came into notice of gunjan as well..she was furious..she didt like samrat and she went to talk to  him askin abt the matter'

He was playin bb wen gunjan came and called out his name..

Samrat's happiness knew noo bounds..he was soo happy..he thot that mayb she s gonna ask 4 frndship or something lke that bt nooo..wat gunjan said was very harsh and hurtin

She said "wat do u think of urself mr samrat shergill'who d hell r u ?have y gt any idea coz of u ppl are makin up stories'wat have u done 4 me that u r spreadin all these rumours in the college?

Are u my friend?nothin 2 me'

Samrat was rily hurt..he had noo words to say..he just left..

Benji heard all that n was absolutely furious..how dare she say all these things 2 my buddy?

I m sorry samrat bt I ve 2 tell her the truth

Gunjan was abt 2 leave wen beji called out her name

She said : another one..say wat u have 2 say..lookin disinterested'

He said that i wish u cld have the eyes to c wat he has done 4 u'.

And then he started to say the whole tale..how he used to stay awake for her n make all the arrangements 2 make her happy..if she cried then evcen he wld shed his tears..and if any1 dared to talk rubbish abt her how he smacked that person and if she was appraised..he was the happiest of all..

Gunjan was shocked..angry with herself for being soo rude'

She decided to talk 2 samrat'on her way she was engulfed in deep thots abt samrat..how cld he love her soo much..one minute did I say love?

Noo he must have done it for frndship..yeah

Her mind n heart was battling till sum1 just pulled her in a classroom n pinned her to the wall'and it was none other than samrat'

I noe this was a short updt bt my exams r gonna start..soo m sorry..plz do comment

LOVE

PALAK

PRECAP-SAJAN ROMANCE😉

PART-III-PAGE 13

Edited by mohit_rockstar - 13 years ago
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey palak awesomeee part loved it poor samrat so gunjan reliazed she did wrong wid him and now she is confuse contineu soon n thanx 4 the pm and good luck 4 ur exams
mohit_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -mysterygirl-

hey palak awesomeee part loved it poor samrat so gunjan reliazed she did wrong wid him and now she is confuse contineu soon n thanx 4 the pm and good luck 4 ur exams

THANKS DEAR..M GLAD U LIKED IT...😊