Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

Mehta's Cactus moochhe & Iyyer's Aiyyeyo!

Mrunal_Patel Senior Member
Mrunal_Patel
Mrunal_Patel

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Since it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out how to write a time-pass script for Tarak Mehta's serial (as they did on the 500th Episode), I've written this script by myself'

[Scene:Tarak's home]

Anjali:- Tarak! I want to talk about your cactus Moustache! Don't chu think you should get'em done properly at some barber-shop , or atleast 'dye' it ! God I feel so embarrassed in front of other ladies with their hubbies when everyone gangs up to insult Bhide in society compound, Even Jethuk's Hitler moochhes look better than your cactus.

Tarak:- Anjali, I know but abhi haath tang hai (financial situation is tight, hence can't afford barber or dye to fix my cactus moustache or even buy a fake-moustache from makeup man)

Anjali:- Kya Tarak, Problems to hai sab ke saath, bus usse dekhne ke nazariye ki hai baath. You forgot our title-song?

Tarak:-Then What's the solution to this problem?

Closeup of Iyyer's face with loud 'Aiyyeyo' background music

Anjali:- let me call Bhide's daughter Sonu, she must have got some sample Godrej dye packs after that advertisement she did. We can use that.

Anjali calls Bhide and asks for some Godrej dye samples, but Bhide refuses saying he ain't interested in giving free hair-dye samples, since Mehta nor Anjali ever take Bhide's side, when he is fighting with Jetha in the society compound.

NEXT MORNING

Set: Jetha's Home

Champak:-Why Is Jetha not on dining table?

Daya:-bwahaaa'haaa..haaa..haa  Bapuji you forgot time-waster formula #331? He is sleeping so that you can scold him for his laziness, you know the scriptwriter is out of town.

Champak:- For God's sake have some mercy on my ears and tone down that laughing of yours! Anyways,go wake Jetha up for me. Since I already scolded him for his eating habits two days ago aka Formula #330, now we must attack his sleeping habits.

Daya (goes to bedroom):-Wake up Tappu ke papa'time for #331!

Jetha:-Well I was awake since 6 AM, just waiting for you to come here and annoy me.

Daya:-bwaahaaa..haaa..haaaa..haaa

Jetha:- For 'Hey Maa Maataji's sake, please stop that horrifying laughter! I can hear kids crying in the neighbourhood because of that!

[Daya feels sad because of Jetha's criticism about her (scary) laughter-style, hence "He ji ree' EEEE He ji re'" background music]

Daya:- Oh..but the audience finds 'my scary laughter style' funny, or atleast that's what director told me!

Jetha:-whatever! Just annoy me for 2 minutes till I reach the anger-threshold and then you run away, just like you always do, ok? Then we move to next scene. aka formula #259

[Scene-2] Jetha on dining table, Champak reading newspaper

Tappu enters and sits quietly on the sofa.

Champak:-come on do some mischief Tappu! Otherwise how can I use time-waster formula #721 to pamper and spoil you just like a good old (semi-literature & fully arrogant) grandfather from village! Thank god you're not my son in real-life, or I had you sent to the boarding school, just like Darshil Safari's dad did Taare Zamin Par!

Tappu:- No dadaji, I'm not in the mood of doing any mischief today.

Champak:-Why are you not talking in third person? Audience finds it funny, or atleast that's what scriptwriter thinks!

Tappu:- oh I forget, (correction) Tappu is not in the mood of doing any mischief today.

Champak- well if you're not in the mood,then I guess I would have to use formula #332 aka Scold jetha for no-reason to pass the time, and I must not even let him sip the morning tea despite the fact that he's the sole bread-earner of this family.

Jethal:- (looking @ Chapak) come on Bapuji, finish it quickly, I gotta go to the shop and flirt with Babita, insult Iyyer and fight with Bhide in the society compound en-route!

Again Closeup of Iyyer's face with loud 'Aiyyeyo' background music, despite the fact that he is not in this scene.

All male members of the society drinking soda Abdul's shop!

Jetha:- Why Iyyerbhai is silent today?

Iyyer:- Jethalal, I yem waiting for you to insult me.

Jetha:-But I'm not in mood to insult you right now, because Babita-ji is not here!

Again Closeup of Iyyer's face with loud 'Aiyyeyo' background music

Iyyer:- Oh come on, that means I gotta insult you for your lack of English and science knowledge! But wait a minute I did that already in last episode, well then Bhide its your turn to fight with Jetha in this episode.

Bhide:- Kya Iyyer bhai, I already did it in yesterday's episode!

Iyyer:- Then Popatlal its your turn to run this soda-talk in this episode.

Popat:- Can't we just cancel it? Okok I'll handle the talk today'

Popatlal waits for few minutes but no one utters a word!

Popat:- Why everyone is silent, come on say something? So that I can show the audience what a negative person I'm!

Mehta:- What to say Popatlal, there is no event or festival coming soon!

Popat:- Well then organize some dance / song competition, otherwise how can I use my 'cancel it' line? And How can you all gang up and loath me for my negativity, especially you Sodhi!

Closeup of Sodhi's face with loud 'O PAPAJI O PAPAJI' background music

Sodhi:- O haa yaar, Bhidu, Popatlal is right, let's just organize something! Although there is no money in the society fund, we can arrange for a lavish set and stage for without showing the source of income, just like our politician's sons' wedding! But IMO we should buy the stage and decoration items ourselves instead of hiring decorator everytime, after all we need to use'em every second week. And Bhide will be saved from having  to repeat the same old line that 'society fund mein paisa nahi hai'

Bhide:- Apratim idea Sodhi, thank god you said it, because if I had suggested this same idea, all of you'd have ganged up on me to insult & criticize my same idea for next 20 minutes! Especially you Popatlal!

[During the whole scene-Abdul trying to act like Raj-Kapoor cum Charlie chaplin while listening to the conversation as he always does.]

[More coming soon]

Edited by Mrunal_Patel - 17 December 2010 at 6:01am

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
wats this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Sahil5 Senior Member
Sahil5
Sahil5

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
yeh kya hai

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index