Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

VISHAL Gandhi Showing MIDDLE FINGER :O (Page 2)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Well , these pictures are already posted few days ago in 2 threads.But what was the purpose of making new thread for just one picture.If you wanted you could post all the pictures instead only showing the Vishal picture.
And as per the rules , for posting pictures no new threads are allowed , all pictures should be posted in picture gallery.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490948
Kindly refrain from making such topics and please check the forum before you do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan.Nabi.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
ROFL
lol is he angry at pia and kabir again...his way of wenting his feelingsROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nabi.

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
ROFLTfs..

leeseunggilove

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by Princezz22

Well , these pictures are already posted few days ago in 2 threads.But what was the purpose of making new thread for just one picture.If you wanted you could post all the pictures instead only showing the Vishal picture.
And as per the rules , for posting pictures no new threads are allowed , all pictures should be posted in picture gallery.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490948
Kindly refrain from making such topics and please check the forum before you do.

if there is any picture one thinks expressive and wants to discuss he/she opens it every india-forums forum...and i already said this was posted in facebook two days ago.....and why do i have to spend so much time through the gallery watching this pic in it or notConfusedConfused

wats the point MANConfused...close the topic.......if its against the rules......SIMPLESleepy

and yes,.,,,,,one more thing......unknown members of this forum will continue to post such pictures in future...it happens in every forum........even if u post this rule 100 TIMES

Woah..
I do not wanna start any arguement here.Sleepybut then you are actually questioning the rules.ConfusedSleepy
Pictures expressive or not expressive SHOULD be posted in Picture Gallery.
And whats so expressive about this pictureConfusedConfusedand all these pictures were already posted.There was no need of posting it again.You could comment in those threads itself where it was posted.
It happens in all forums and thats why modz are there to moderate such postsOuch
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by Princezz22

Woah..
I do not wanna start any arguement here.Sleepybut then you are actually questioning the rules.ConfusedSleepy
Pictures expressive or not expressive SHOULD be posted in Picture Gallery.
And whats so expressive about this pictureConfusedConfusedand all these pictures were already posted.There was no need of posting it again.You could comment in those threads itself where it was posted.
It happens in all forums and thats why modz are there to moderate such postsOuch
good then let mods do it......let them come and close the topic.....just report it rather than arguing with meSleepy
also my sixth sense is not that strong in which this pic was posted......

i used the search button first and it wasn't working...

There are no modz till now so its every members duty to make the other members correct and to work for forum's safety and forum.Thats what I am doing.I never went against rules unlike you.

You started the argument.
Well , the forum is public forum and each and every member can see who created what threads , you could browse the forum.

chahaat.

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Why are we all arguing? Come on we're all family in this forumBig smile Just enjoy the picture....ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index