Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~Memorable Bike Ride-SaJan~Update on Pg 3=) (Page 8)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Dearest Ash,
Beauitful post, wonderfully written, as thrilling as Samrat's ride.  Well done. StarStarStar

I have always loved the symmetry of SaJan.  Their form may differ as far as the East is from the West but their radiant souls beam the same nanometer of colour!

I loved that bike ride for it was the culmination of that night that Destiny illuminated the truth to both Samrat and Gunjan; that they did not belong in the world's they had created for themselves.

The night club where people went to 'socialize', where Gunjan would never hope to find a friend, and where she found Samrat with other girls, near to them and yet not close nor connected. 

He finally finding that 'closeness' to another soul that transcends distance.  She finally living in the world not sitting on it and reading about it in books.

Her heart finally moving, as it did when she was singing but only to the rhythm of an engine's hum.  His heart finally 'playing', as it did when he was on a basketball court but finally an 'opponent' whose defenses he could not 'get past'

That bike that Samrat chose for himself, that ultimate symbol of singledom, of a loner, of someone only looking for fun not commitment.  Destiny showing him that he was wrong, what he needed was a companion.  That bike that Gunjan protected herself from all her life, that symbol of everything she rejected of this world.  Destiny showing her what she failed to perceive, that life is about movement, dangerous as it may be!

That bike that neither suited Gunjan nor Samrat and yet somehow was perfect for SaJan.

Wonderful. Thank you Ash.
Love Sabah
Sabah Di Hug HugThanks for liking my post di EmbarrassedIt is one of those scene which we SGians can never forget Day Dreaming Day Dreaming and that is why I,ve named the topic A memorable Bike Ride EmbarrassedThough Bike rides are usually normal but it,s the essence,affect and Magic of SaJan which had made this Ride truly special for all of us Day Dreaming Embarrassedand your above description is Just Wonderful! Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Day Dreaming
omg u know last night jab tumne bataya that u were going to post a topic on sajan i was wondering all night wat it would be about and i some very naughty thoughts about sajanROFL
and then today finally you topic came
and omg im in sajan landSillyDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed
hayyye it was one of the first sceen by sajan but i just loved it it is still one of the most memrobal sajan memoryEmbarrassed
mera favorite part samrat ki naughtinessEmbarrassedLOL bichari gunjan woh samrat seh kitna darti thi i still remmeber woh toh uske kande pei hat rakhne seh bhi darti thi...........................
i just loved that bike ride so much
and when gunjan goes like kya hua rukh kyu gaye i was also like ya why did u stop i wanted more sajanEmbarrassed
awsome topic ash just send me into sajan land now all day il be dreaming about sajn bike rideDay Dreaming

love
tanzeel

Thanks Tanzeel EmbarrassedWoahh you were thinking abt it all night Shocked ROFLOkay then Next time I won,t let you know abt any topics on SG LOL

-CreativeSoul-

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati98

Hmmmm,Day Dreamingwhat a bike ride that was!!!!!!!!!!Sammy scaring the living daylights out of Gunjan and enjoying every moment of it.Loved the expressions of Sajan in this scene.Never thought I would miss Sajan so much.Unhappy Thanks for this amazing refreshing topic.Back to sajan dreamlandDay Dreaming.
Thanks for commenting Swati Big smile
-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
how cute.....
"10 ke speed se chalau"LOLLOLLOL
thanx 4 reminding it back

LOL

XDevilsDesireX

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i loved that scene!!!!!!!!
1 of my most faverouite and memorable SG scene......

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaya_sajan

excellenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................plz post a few more of such posts......loved it...love sajan a lot............yaar.............i must hav seen dis epi almost 10 times
Thanks Dear Embarrassed
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaJan_RaDevBest

beautiful post ash,i agree...that sajan's januable bike scene is truely so memorable that no one can ever forget....innocent gunjan scared on the bike ride while our naughty samrat taking fun of it.....that was such an adorable scene....really sajan have potrayed a very innocent and januable couple in every sajanian's heart.i miss them sooooooo much....hope they come back with a bang on television soon!!
-arushi-
Hoping the Same Big smile Thanks A lot Arushi Hug
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

Awesome post ash jst loved itClap how cn i forgot tht unforgottable bik rideDay Dreaming woh bhi kiya din theBlushing my all time fab sceneDay Dreaminga BIG HUGHug & THANKS  for reliving the old moments
Thank you so much LIana Big smile Neither can I forget this Special Ride Embarrassed

Go to top