Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~Memorable Bike Ride-SaJan~Update on Pg 3=) (Page 13)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awww fairy... Hug  Those pics are just... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Lovely... Heart
Thanks Candy Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Guys UnRes your comments soon Embarrassed

Sweetheart, I hope they unreserve but most of the time reserved means, I like it more than just wanting to press the like button, but I don't really have much more to say.

To put it another way, your post made them lost for words Embarrassed

Love Sabah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Edited my reply on page 6!

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Guys UnRes your comments soon Embarrassed

Sweetheart, I hope they unreserve but most of the time reserved means, I like it more than just wanting to press the like button, but I don't really have much more to say.

To put it another way, your post made them lost for words Embarrassed

Love Sabah
Di am seriously Not worth to have such praisingsEmbarrassedBut still Am really Glad that you liked it Big smileAnd the ones who have not ressed maybe they must be busy in their own work or with some chores so am in no hurry Smile
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

You are always naughty ash ROFL ROFLWithout A doubt ApproveROFLBut I like the introduction Cool ThanksEmbarrassed  I enjoyed reading it and the emoticons were so cute  EmbarrassedROFL Now i will explain how i felt on reading it ROFL I can totaly imagine what you felt Wink ROFL I remember this day! I always thank Dia for this wonderful day. She herself brought Gunjan , made her to stay and finally made Samrat to drop her home Day Dreaming For the First time in her Life,She had done something something good Ermm EmbarrassedROFL Fast improvementROFLYeah I was shocked That "itni jaldi"Shocked ROFL See Dia's gussa gave a memorable ride for sajan and for us Blushing LOLHmm Phir to she should be angry in every scene that might have increased the Number of Sg scenes.Wink Day Dreaming  Frankly speaking I never felt bad for Gunjan in this part as i knew that Samrat is there for herApproveThat Is why I said named him as the Life Saver Embarrassed  She was behaving like a little child who lost her way and Samrat behaved like a guy who is irritated by this child's actDay Dreaming ROFL.Yeah I remember he said"Tumharay pass to parr lagay hain na Traffic nahi milega to upar se nikal lena" ROFL Yeah when Samrat offered help Gunjan was reluctant at first, but u look disappointed more than her ROFL Even i wasEmbarrassedLOL. But Samrat is too good. He made her to agreeCool. And the phone call convo ROFL. gunjan thought that he was lying!LOL. then she just like that went and stood near a car unknown of the fact that he came in a bike LOL. When he said i will bring my car next time, I was like Shocked is he serious!LOL.Kaash lay aata Ouch Blushing
         Ok now coming to the main part. It was a treat to watch.Day Dreaming Poor doll! she was hell scared but Samrat had loads of fun ROFL Gunjan fell on him Blushingand He Loved that Dhakka  Ermm Blushing Perfect ROFL But seriously they felt different with each other's company.Day Dreaming And the background tune Blushing Blushing BlushingKJ in the Background was just Perfect for themDay Dreaming Day Dreaming It heated the environment. When Samrat straightened his hands Shocked ROFL Yeah! I was like Shocked ROFLGunjan poor girl! she was so scared. Koi esa kartha hai kya?ErmmHe had gone Nutsss!! Wacko  ROFLBut samrat does ROFL  This ride was so magical Day Dreaming Gunjan's innocence and Samrat's naughtiness! Too good!Day Dreaming Then the ending! There could me nothing more innocent than our doll Embarrassed She said it unknowingly but Samrat showed his naughtiness in that too ROFL LOL I felt really good on reading it ash. You are too good. Make more HugAww Thanks Nish HugAm gonna make more after my exams Wink

XSilentWishesX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

DO check my Reply Embarrassed

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

You are always naughty ash ROFL ROFLWithout A doubt ApproveROFL see I know u well ROFLBut I like the introduction Cool ThanksEmbarrassed Dont use the forbidden word againThumbs Down  I enjoyed reading it and the emoticons were so cute  EmbarrassedROFL Now i will explain how i felt on reading it ROFL I can totaly imagine what you felt Wink ROFL It was obvious our thought are the same ROFLI remember this day! I always thank Dia for this wonderful day. She herself brought Gunjan , made her to stay and finally made Samrat to drop her home Day Dreaming For the First time in her Life,She had done something something good Ermm EmbarrassedROFL Yeah thankfullyErmm ROFL. But she always brings sajan closer. Like the bet thing! thanks to her we had lovely scenes and Samrat found a true friendEmbarrassed Fast improvementROFLYeah I was shocked That "itni jaldi"Shocked ROFL I was like it should have been more faster ROFLSee Dia's gussa gave a memorable ride for sajan and for us Blushing LOLHmm Phir to she should be angry in every scene that might have increased the Number of Sg scenes.Wink Day Dreaming why didnt i think about this?D'ohROFL Frankly speaking I never felt bad for Gunjan in this part as i knew that Samrat is there for herApproveThat Is why I said named him as the Life Saver EmbarrassedNot to forget a great distraction but a cute one Embarrassed  She was behaving like a little child who lost her way and Samrat behaved like a guy who is irritated by this child's actDay Dreaming ROFL.Yeah I remember he said"Tumharay pass to parr lagay hain na Traffic nahi milega to upar se nikal lena" ROFL He said this line so well ROFL Yeah when Samrat offered help Gunjan was reluctant at first, but u look disappointed more than her ROFL Even i wasEmbarrassedLOL. But Samrat is too good. He made her to agreeCool. And the phone call convo ROFL. gunjan thought that he was lying!LOL. then she just like that went and stood near a car unknown of the fact that he came in a bike LOL. When he said i will bring my car next time, I was like Shocked is he serious!LOL.Kaash lay aata Ouch Blushing I wish ROFL   we never get contented do we?LOL
         Ok now coming to the main part. It was a treat to watch.Day Dreaming Poor doll! she was hell scared but Samrat had loads of fun ROFL Gunjan fell on him Blushingand He Loved that Dhakka  Ermm Blushing naughty boyErmm I want more ROFLPerfect ROFL But seriously they felt different with each other's company.Day Dreaming And the background tune Blushing Blushing BlushingKJ in the Background was just Perfect for themDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Yeah when i heard the song i was so surprised it is one of my favs It made the moment more specialDay Dreaming It heated the environment. When Samrat straightened his hands Shocked ROFL Yeah! I was like Shocked ROFLI was like kya kar rahi ho?LOLGunjan poor girl! she was so scared. Koi esa kartha hai kya?ErmmHe had gone Nutsss!! Wacko ROFL  a cute one EmbarrassedBut samrat does ROFL  This ride was so magical Day Dreaming Gunjan's innocence and Samrat's naughtiness! Too good!Day Dreaming Then the ending! There could me nothing more innocent than our doll Embarrassed She said it unknowingly but Samrat showed his naughtiness in that too ROFL LOL I felt really good on reading it ash. You are too good. Make more HugAww Thanks Nish HugAm gonna make more after my exams Wink Again the forbidden word! I will be waitingEmbarrassed

XDevilsDesireX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged

DO check my Reply Embarrassed

I replied back Embarrassed