Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~Memorable Bike Ride-SaJan~Update on Pg 3=) (Page 11)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Zooommmmmm ROFLGosh that was Really Cute Embarrassed

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoome.
superb...
fab......
loved it to the core......
awwwwwww my SAJAN missing them to the core.........
yaadein taaza ho gayin.........
hayeeeeeeee my januables............HugHugHugHug
thanx a ton for ur pm..........
Thanks a Lot Mayadika di Big smile
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Wow awesome ashi really loved it to core marvellous job keep it up
Rachuuuuu Hug HugGosah Missed you yar OuchAm a bit busy with exams nowadays but I promise once this Exam is over then FUll time Masti with you and our Gang Wink
JAANU I miss you too finish your exams soon sweety then will do full masti

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Wow awesome ashi really loved it to core marvellous job keep it up
Rachuuuuu Hug HugGosah Missed you yar OuchAm a bit busy with exams nowadays but I promise once this Exam is over then FUll time Masti with you and our Gang Wink
Then Be ready Winkthey will be over on Friday and Yeah Kinshuk is Doing a Great Job CCBM Embarrassed
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sharma.nat]Wow awesome ashi really loved it to core marvellous job keep it up
Then Be ready Winkthey will be over on Friday and Yeah Kinshuk is Doing a Great Job CCBM Embarrassed
[/QUOTE
Hahaha True very true he is doing marvelous job jaan

XDevilsDesireX

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by a little faith

Dearest Ash,
Beauitful post, wonderfully written, as thrilling as Samrat's ride.  Well done. StarStarStar

I have always loved the symmetry of SaJan.  Their form may differ as far as the East is from the West but their radiant souls beam the same nanometer of colour!

I loved that bike ride for it was the culmination of that night that Destiny illuminated the truth to both Samrat and Gunjan; that they did not belong in the world's they had created for themselves.

The night club where people went to 'socialize', where Gunjan would never hope to find a friend, and where she found Samrat with other girls, near to them and yet not close nor connected. 

He finally finding that 'closeness' to another soul that transcends distance.  She finally living in the world not sitting on it and reading about it in books.

Her heart finally moving, as it did when she was singing but only to the rhythm of an engine's hum.  His heart finally 'playing', as it did when he was on a basketball court but finally an 'opponent' whose defenses he could not 'get past'

That bike that Samrat chose for himself, that ultimate symbol of singledom, of a loner, of someone only looking for fun not commitment.  Destiny showing him that he was wrong, what he needed was a companion.  That bike that Gunjan protected herself from all her life, that symbol of everything she rejected of this world.  Destiny showing her what she failed to perceive, that life is about movement, dangerous as it may be!

That bike that neither suited Gunjan nor Samrat and yet somehow was perfect for SaJan.

Wonderful. Thank you Ash.
Love Sabah
Sabah Di Hug HugThanks for liking my post di EmbarrassedIt is one of those scene which we SGians can never forget Day Dreaming Day Dreaming and that is why I,ve named the topic A memorable Bike Ride EmbarrassedThough Bike rides are usually normal but it,s the essence,affect and Magic of SaJan which had made this Ride truly special for all of us Day Dreaming Embarrassedand your above description is Just Wonderful! Clap Clap Clap

Ash, it really was a wonderful post, beautifully written and choreographed. 

I love this ride home without the date that would normally precede it, thereby carrying the burden of the date too.

I just love how destiny forced them to see new horizons in their worlds.  She found friendship in the one place she would never hope to find such.  He found that there was indeed plenty of space for two upon his bike.

Wonderful, both SaJan and you. Embarrassed Love Sabah

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Dearest Ash,
Beauitful post, wonderfully written, as thrilling as Samrat's ride.  Well done. StarStarStar

I have always loved the symmetry of SaJan.  Their form may differ as far as the East is from the West but their radiant souls beam the same nanometer of colour!

I loved that bike ride for it was the culmination of that night that Destiny illuminated the truth to both Samrat and Gunjan; that they did not belong in the world's they had created for themselves.

The night club where people went to 'socialize', where Gunjan would never hope to find a friend, and where she found Samrat with other girls, near to them and yet not close nor connected. 

He finally finding that 'closeness' to another soul that transcends distance.  She finally living in the world not sitting on it and reading about it in books.

Her heart finally moving, as it did when she was singing but only to the rhythm of an engine's hum.  His heart finally 'playing', as it did when he was on a basketball court but finally an 'opponent' whose defenses he could not 'get past'

That bike that Samrat chose for himself, that ultimate symbol of singledom, of a loner, of someone only looking for fun not commitment.  Destiny showing him that he was wrong, what he needed was a companion.  That bike that Gunjan protected herself from all her life, that symbol of everything she rejected of this world.  Destiny showing her what she failed to perceive, that life is about movement, dangerous as it may be!

That bike that neither suited Gunjan nor Samrat and yet somehow was perfect for SaJan.

Wonderful. Thank you Ash.
Love Sabah
Sabah Di Hug HugThanks for liking my post di EmbarrassedIt is one of those scene which we SGians can never forget Day Dreaming Day Dreaming and that is why I,ve named the topic A memorable Bike Ride EmbarrassedThough Bike rides are usually normal but it,s the essence,affect and Magic of SaJan which had made this Ride truly special for all of us Day Dreaming Embarrassedand your above description is Just Wonderful! Clap Clap Clap

Ash, it really was a wonderful post, beautifully written and choreographed. 

I love this ride home without the date that would normally precede it, thereby carrying the burden of the date too.

I just love how destiny forced them to see new horizons in their worlds.  She found friendship in the one place she would never hope to find such.  He found that there was indeed plenty of space for two upon his bike.

Wonderful, both SaJan and you. Embarrassed Love Sabah

Thanks Di Embarrassed I really love your Posts regarding SG Day Dreaming Day DreamingYou are able to find the hidden meanings behind those scenes and especially when it comes to dialouges Day Dreaming.If you get time then Please try to make one on SaJan againEmbarrassedI would love to read it Big smile

a little faith

Go to top