Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

Nish reply me Okay πŸ˜ƒand woh bhi in red ☺️ πŸ€£I,ll check it in the evening 😳My Aunty is here pointing Guns at me to go to sleep   πŸ€£cause I havn,t sleep after coming back from school so need to go

Yeah i will β˜ΊοΈ Now go and sleep πŸ˜ˆ
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Yeah i will β˜ΊοΈ Now go and sleep πŸ˜ˆ

Can,t wait to see ur reply 😳 πŸ˜†
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Now go and sleep πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

Without A doubt 🀣 see I know u well πŸ€£Now Am suer of it as well 😳aww how sweet!πŸ€—see now dont blush! It completely doesn't suit us!🀣 u can blush only on seeing Mohit😳Thanks😳 Dont use the forbidden word againπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Ooops Sowie  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† wat is  sowie?😈🀣 I can totaly imagine what you felt πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ It was obvious our thought are the same 🀣It,s all SaJan,s fault  πŸ€£I know their magic is irresistable β˜ΊοΈ For the First time in her Life,She had done something something good πŸ€” πŸ˜³πŸ€£ Yeah thankfullyπŸ€” πŸ€£. But she always brings sajan closer. Like the bet thing! thanks to her we had lovely scenes and Samrat found a true friend😳A true soulmate 😍 πŸ˜ yeah u r completely right! that too perfect one who complete each other😳Yeah I was shocked That "itni jaldi"😲 πŸ€£ I was like it should have been more faster 🀣Besharam 😲 πŸ€£Koi shaks?I m ur friend ash πŸ€£Hmm Phir to she should be angry in every scene that might have increased the Number of Sg scenes.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ why didnt i think about this?🀣Neither Did I at first 🀣 see we fail to use our brain and use our heart more🀣That Is why I said named him as the Life Saver 😳Not to forget a great distraction but a cute one πŸ˜³ Yeah and these distractions even kept distracting me during the Exams as well πŸ˜³  πŸ€£ I can see your condition u ended up making a post during ur exam time🀣.Yeah I remember he said"Tumharay pass to parr lagay hain na Traffic nahi milega to upar se nikal lena" 🀣 He said this line so well πŸ€£Cuteness personified😳 Hotness personified☺️ .Kaash lay aata  β˜ΊοΈ I wish πŸ€£   we never get contented do we?πŸ˜†Not at all πŸ˜† Par Hey Bike was Not bad ☺️ i too prefer bike! shall i write the reasons πŸ˜ˆ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
and He Loved that Dhakka  πŸ€” β˜ΊοΈ naughty boyπŸ€” I want more πŸ€£Now who,s being Naughty here πŸ€” πŸ€£ Who? πŸ˜² πŸ€£KJ in the Background was just Perfect for them😍 πŸ˜ Yeah when i heard the song i was so surprised it is one of my favs It made the moment more special😍And it was the ever first song which Played on Sajan on Gunjan,s entry 😍 πŸ€£ I remember! That was the most beautiful scene😍Yeah! I was like 😲 πŸ€£I was like kya kar rahi ho?πŸ˜†Iwould have died then and there 🀣 i would already been dead considering on who is riding the bike☺️ πŸ€£He had gone Nutsss!!  πŸ€£  a cute one πŸ˜³and Naughty as well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³Aww thanks NishπŸ€—Am gonna make more after my exams πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³Again the forbidden word! I will be waiting😳Sowie 😳Will be careful next time πŸ˜‰First be careful this time πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Ash i love this post πŸ€£ It is very colourful πŸ€£ πŸ€—
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
I love this black-red combo β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Spammers... πŸ€”  How do u all spam so much... 🀣  😳  Learn something from me.. πŸ€” 😈

Between i wanna ride a bike... 😲 😳 😳  😍
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Spammers... πŸ€”  How do u all spam so much... 🀣  😳  Learn something from me.. πŸ€” 😈

Between i wanna ride a bike... 😲 😳 😳  😍

sumi see the before page πŸ€£ πŸ˜ˆ
With whom?😳 πŸ˜
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
awsum post dear
thanx u so much
missing them alot

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

sumi see the before page πŸ€£ πŸ˜ˆ
With whom?😳 πŸ˜

Someone who has Udhti zulfein.. ☺️ ☺️ 😎  Someone after whom nishu is always wishing to flirt.. πŸ˜³   🀣   And who has a wife called Chashmish... ☺️ 😎 🀣 🀣