Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
excellenttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................plz post a few more of such posts......loved it...love sajan a lot............yaar.............i must hav seen dis epi almost 10 times
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post ash,i agree...that sajan's januable bike scene is truely so memorable that no one can ever forget....innocent gunjan scared on the bike ride while our naughty samrat taking fun of it.....that was such an adorable scene....really sajan have potrayed a very innocent and januable couple in every sajanian's heart.i miss them sooooooo much....hope they come back with a bang on television soon!!
-arushi-
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post ash jst loved it👏 how cn i forgot tht unforgottable bik ride😍 woh bhi kiya din the☺️ my all time fab scene😍a BIG HUG🤗 & THANKS  for reliving the old moments
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic thnx 4 pm😉👏
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ash  lovely  topic! <3
My  fav  SaJan  scene!
waterbaby_tanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG....!!!! i juz loved this 1 alot....hugs to u ash...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗juzz loved it alot...gosh evn i cant forget that moment...it ws soo JANUABLE.....

mwwaaahhh fr making sucha post....😊😊😊😊😊
love
tanu😳
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

I am officially  spamming fairy.. 🤣 🤣

Officially spaming woh bhi without me  
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

awww sooooo ucute topic ash....i agree with u totally loved his naughtiness😉😳........hayyeeeeeee he was sooo cute..😳....n gunjan was sooo innocent totally loved  her.......seriouly i agree with u it was the most memorable bike ride ever😳 awesome topic ash👏..u made me go down the mory lane..i miss them a lot yaar😭

I miss them a lot as well Hope they come back soon as a pair or as an individual Embarrassed
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatluS

oh shooooooooo cute.. perfectly written........👏👏 plz add video of ds scene as well............ we want to live every action of our sajan again

Thanks Dear 😳 Yeah I added the video of this scene as well on pg 3 😃
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

OMGG i LOVE this Bike ride 🤪, Sam was soo naughty those days and Gunjan soo innocent 😳 ! This was the second time they had played KJ on them, goshh this song is soo theirs<3 !

Lovely post ❤️, will try and come back for it (:

Hey Saniya 🤗Missed you yar And thanks for commenting dear 😃And yeah KJ and SaJan are just perfect for eachother 😳