~Memorable Bike Ride-SaJan~Update on Pg 3=)

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

A memorable Yet a Naughty Bike ride 😳

Hmm Bike ride aren,t these words familiar with all the SGians around πŸ˜‰Ahh am sure it is,without a doubt 😳Okay finally my thinking process is over πŸ€“ πŸ˜†and from here starts my Naughty πŸ˜‰ yet a Januable Post😳.

A night when this poor girl was left all alone outside the streets of RGs Thinking of how to reach her home in the middle of the night .After her own cousin left her in this strange place,she decided to go home on her own but then the life saver Mr Samrat appered 😳in order to help our inncoent Gunjan πŸ˜‰

He Offered his help but at first Miss Gunjan refused his offer πŸ˜’ but after convincing her,finally she agreed to go with him πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³She was a bit shocked when she got to know that they will be riding on a bike 😲.We knew that she was a girl from a small town and hence she had never sat on a bike  so she was a bit scared to sit on it .Samrat reassured her that she can sit on his bike and promised that next time he will surely bring his car for her ☺️ πŸ˜ πŸ˜‰ 

And so here begins our Naughty bike ride πŸ˜‰Aww our Gunjan was scared to hell

BUt this naughty guy was enjoying every bit of it πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰Naughty isn,t it😳

But slowly she moved her hands over her shoulder 😳and gained some comfortness which she had lost a few mins ago 😳

Looks like he,s having Fun by scaring her to hell πŸ€” πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰I feel sorry for her   but then this naughtiness is the Main thing which we adore in Him ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜
Slowly the smoothness took place But then This JHATKA 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜ and Our poor Gunjan came falling over our Sammy boy ☺️ πŸ˜ πŸ€ͺ
Her heart skipped a beat as soon as she found herself so clooooose to him 😳 πŸ˜³and without a Doubt that Naughty guy Loved that Dhakka πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ πŸ€£Totally opposite of what she felt πŸ˜‰

And here the Best part Starts 😳 πŸ˜†
OMGGG this sure have turned the ride more scary😲 πŸ˜²( Ahem ahem only to GunjanπŸ˜†)But He,he felt like a free bird,enjoying his freedom 😳and having the time of his life 😳
Okay finally back to normal 🀣 πŸ€£
and here our Plane comes to a landing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I still remember that when they reached there,She asked when they came to a hault that
"Kya hua Rukh kyun gaye"😳 πŸ˜³OMGGG she said this with such an innocence that I was drowned in her innocence reflected by her face 😍
And he naughtily replied πŸ˜‰
"Chaho to ek aur lambi bike ride pay jaa saktay hain πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈpar afsos tumhara ghar aagaya hai  πŸ˜³"
Aww such a Lovely,adorable and Januable Bike Ride 😍 πŸ˜I can never forget it in ma lifetime 😳 πŸ˜ πŸ˜
Do post in your Views Guys πŸ€— πŸ€—Love
Ash

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rest will be edited after some mins πŸ˜‰
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww... Lovely post fairy.... 😍  😍  That bike ride was just that made me a hardcore Sajan fan... ❀️ 😍 😍  Gunjan's innocence, Samrat's naughtiness, ☺️ and there intense yet innocent eyelocks... 😍  I miss them..
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Thats so bad that my angel makes a topic and that too soooo beautiful and lovely  ❀️and hardly people comment... πŸ₯Ί  But dont worry till I am here... 😎 😎 🀣 🀣 πŸ€—
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar kya yaad dila diya.Aaj bhi woh pehla ride thousand times dekhti hoo.Aur pehli bar khuda jaane song was played on the background.Oh God main pagal hop jaongi.I am missing my januables especially, Mohit my jan and his all cute expressions.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMGGG what topic u have started...!!!πŸ€ͺ the naughtiest YET the cutest scene of sajan!😍 a hugeee reee
aashizin thumbnail
sajan's bike ride always made us to drool on them gosh their first bike ride always to be cherished with samrat's naughtiness and gun's nervousness πŸ˜³not this first one but their each and every bike ride made us to drool on them whether it would be holi time or after their first date their innocence their purity always made us to love them more and more 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

😍  😍  😎 😎  Aww.... Sam teasing Chash- Mish.. ☺️ ☺️ πŸ˜† 😈
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

😍  😍  😍  Sometimes actions speak more than words....  😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
 I am officially  spamming fairy.. 🀣 🀣