Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~Memorable Bike Ride-SaJan~Update on Pg 3=)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged

A memorable Yet a Naughty Bike ride Embarrassed

Hmm Bike ride aren,t these words familiar with all the SGians around WinkAhh am sure it is,without a doubtApprove EmbarrassedOkay finally my thinking process is over Geek LOLand from here starts my Naughty Wink yet a Januable PostEmbarrassed.

A night when this poor girl was left all alone outside the streets of RGs OuchThinking of how to reach her home in the middle of the night Ouch.After her own cousin left her in this strange place,she decided to go home on her own but then the life saver Mr Samrat appered Embarrassedin order to help our inncoent Gunjan Wink

He Offered his help but at first Miss Gunjan refused his offer Disapprove but after convincing her,finally she agreed to go with him Big smile EmbarrassedShe was a bit shocked when she got to know that they will be riding on a bike Shocked.We knew that she was a girl from a small town and hence she had never sat on a bike Ouch so she was a bit scared to sit on it Ouch.Samrat reassured her that she can sit on his bike and promised that next time he will surely bring his car for her Blushing Day Dreaming Wink 

And so here begins our Naughty bike ride WinkAww our Gunjan was scared to hell

BUt this naughty guy was enjoying every bit of it LOL Wink WinkNaughty isn,t itEmbarrassed

But slowly she moved her hands over her shoulder Embarrassedand gained some comfortness which she had lost a few mins ago Embarrassed

Looks like he,s having Fun by scaring her to hell Ermm LOL WinkI feel sorry for her  Ouch but then this naughtiness is the Main thing which we adore in Him Blushing Blushing Day Dreaming
Slowly the smoothness took place But then This JHATKA Shocked Shocked Day Dreaming and Our poor Gunjan came falling over our Sammy boy Blushing Day Dreaming Silly
Her heart skipped a beat as soon as she found herself so clooooose to him Embarrassed Embarrassedand without a Doubt that Naughty guy Loved that Dhakka Wink ROFL ROFLTotally opposite of what she felt Wink

And here the Best part Starts Embarrassed LOL
OMGGG this sure have turned the ride more scaryShocked Shocked( Ahem ahem only to GunjanLOL)But He,he felt like a free bird,enjoying his freedom Embarrassedand having the time of his life Embarrassed
Okay finally back to normalOuch ROFL ROFL
and here our Plane comes to a landing LOL LOL
I still remember that when they reached there,She asked when they came to a hault that
"Kya hua Rukh kyun gaye"Embarrassed EmbarrassedOMGGG she said this with such an innocence that I was drowned in her innocence reflected by her face Day Dreaming
And he naughtily replied Wink
"Chaho to ek aur lambi bike ride pay jaa saktay hain Wink Blushing Blushingpar afsos tumhara ghar aagaya hai Ouch Embarrassed"
Aww such a Lovely,adorable and Januable Bike Ride Day Dreaming Day DreamingI can never forget it in ma lifetime Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Do post in your Views Guys Hug HugLove
Ash

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 18 December 2010 at 2:30pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2waterbaby_tanusexyMoNayaNatluSlakshmi_SGKomal_Chaudharyzobshehc00l_girlammykhanmoon.river358674a little faith_Arushi_angelshyAnjali_12ShonadeepaSIZZZLER1gunjan7sg-muskaanSwaNia_2KielyMalikasamratrocksShafoo-Priti11--Natasha-AttractiveAdyaDilbole_ShiOmRu-Liana-yulZ..-Ayesshhaa-..CandYlicious_Sar_sajan4evr..Enchanteur..soniasharmin89XSilentWishesX.VanishingDream-CreativeSoul-aashizin-Ocean.eyes-.ayesha.kavya.b

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Rest will be edited after some mins Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Cute Post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdyaCandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Awww... Lovely post fairy.... Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  That bike ride was just that made me a hardcore Sajan fan... Heart Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Gunjan's innocence, Samrat's naughtiness, Blushing and there intense yet innocent eyelocks... Day Dreaming  I miss them.. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudharysaniya.xXDevilsDesireX..-Ayesshhaa-..

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thats so bad that my angel makes a topic and that too soooo beautiful and lovely  Heartand hardly people comment... Broken Heart  But dont worry till I am here... Cool Cool ROFL ROFL Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Yaar kya yaad dila diya.Aaj bhi woh pehla ride thousand times dekhti hoo.Aur pehli bar khuda jaane song was played on the background.Oh God main pagal hop jaongi.I am missing my januables especially, Mohit my jan and his all cute expressions.

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
OMGGG what topic u have started...!!!Silly the naughtiest YET the cutest scene of sajan!Day Dreaming a hugeee reee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_Saashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
sajan's bike ride always made us to drool on them gosh their first bike ride always to be cherished with samrat's naughtiness and gun's nervousness Embarrassednot this first one but their each and every bike ride made us to drool on them whether it would be holi time or after their first date their innocence their purity always made us to love them more and more 

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_S

Go to top