Pratigya
Pratigya

new article (Page 3)

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

atlast sum gud news...wuhoooooooooooo!!!

"Pratigya is feeling relieved after the tantric advised Arushi to stay away from Shakti for at least the next 20 days. Therefore the couple had to cancel their honeymoon plan. The focus of the story will now shift to Krishna and Pratigya, it is her birthday and Krishna wants to surprise her with lots of gifts.

dis is wat we wanted...n wat we were demanding!!!

"Later Krishna comes back with gifts for Pratigya. Everyone will be curious to know how Krishna got the money. When Pratigya enquires about it, Krishna mentions he just helped someone to vacate the house forcefully and in return got money from a goon

No we r'nt happy wid dis...plss...he shud have earned by sum other means...wateva,...we r happy to see dat da track is finally focussing on Kriya...huhhhhhhhh....show us sum nice moments!!:-)EmbarrassedTongue
hii nechu ..how r u 
 i m veryy happyyy that the track will shiftt to krishna and pratigya ..the bestest partt we'll get to see krishnaaaa more
nechu even i dont want krishna to earn like that but i m happy that atleast he has taken his firat step..now he knows that to take care of pratigay he needs to earn noww...and i m sureee soon he'll get to earn through right means..ao at the momentt i m happyyyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Trust Baba to start off on the wrong foot.....LOLLOLLOL
Well... Prats will straighten him soon enough.....Wink   its WONDERFUL that the story track is finally focussing on the main leads... which is as it should be....Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk---Yemi---ArjaAddictPragati.TLilac_N_Maple....Poojie....

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

"Pratigya is feeling relieved after the tantric advised Arushi to stay away from Shakti for at least the next 20 days. Therefore the couple had to cancel their honeymoon plan. The focus of the story will now shift to Krishna and Pratigya, it is her birthday and Krishna wants to surprise her with lots of gifts.

"Later Krishna comes back with gifts for Pratigya. Everyone will be curious to know how Krishna got the money. When Pratigya enquires about it, Krishna mentions he just helped someone to vacate the house forcefully and in return got money from a goon

No we r'nt happy wid dis...plss...he shud have earned by sum other means...wateva,...we r happy to see dat da track is finally focussing on Kriya...huhhhhhhhh....show us sum nice moments!!:-)EmbarrassedTongue
hii nechu ..how r u 
 i m veryy happyyy that the track will shiftt to krishna and pratigya ..the bestest partt we'll get to see krishnaaaa more
nechu even i dont want krishna to earn like that but i m happy that atleast he has taken his firat step..now he knows that to take care of pratigay he needs to earn noww...and i m sureee soon he'll get to earn through right means..ao at the momentt i m happyyyyy

hi surbhiiii...misd u so much!Hug
yea...me tooooooo very very happy dat da track is finally shifting to focus on kriya!!!
yea...now atleast our baba is realising dat he needs to work...wowwwww...we r gona have a great time watching it....wuhoooooo...yeah yeah yeah yeahh...
yea..lets hope dat he earns thru right means...

n yes.,...wen this focus on kriya will be oever...21 days will be over i think so...n den the track might shif to aman-arushi-shakti...dat pratz myt reaveal aman's true colours...ohhhhh so by den we can get rid of dis worst track..ryt?

abcd2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:21am | IP Logged

hii nechu ..how r u 

yea...me tooooooo very very happy dat da track is finally shifting to focus on kriya!!!
yea...now atleast our baba is realising dat he needs to work...wowwwww...we r gona have a great time watching it....wuhoooooo...yeah yeah yeah yeahh...

n yes.,...wen this focus on kriya will be oever...21 days will be over i think so...n den the track might shif to aman-arushi-shakti...dat pratz myt reaveal aman's true colours...ohhhhh so by den we can get rid of dis worst track..ryt?
mee too misseddd u so much.........yaah that's what i wanted to say that atleat baba has realisedd that he needs to work at all cost .......
even i thinkk that's why cvs have given this story nowpratigay will have enough time to solve the issue and kick arushi out of TN

ArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged

hii nechu ..how r u 

mee too misseddd u so much.........yaah that's what i wanted to say that atleat baba has realisedd that he needs to work at all cost .......
even i thinkk that's why cvs have given this story nowpratigay will have enough time to solve the issue and kick arushi out of TN

haan yaar...em hhappy dat the CV's r listening to us...ryt...hope dey thro arushi out soon...from TN n from KMAP as well...so dat dey can focus on krishu's working track...n their "Child track"...just waiting for dat day!TongueBig smile

abcd2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
krishna kabhi nahi dudharega..............behooda...............LOLLOLLOL chalo kamse kam chori chakari to nahi kiye...............LOLLOL
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

krishna kabhi nahi dudharega..............behooda...............LOLLOLLOL chalo kamse kam chori chakari to nahi kiye...............LOLLOL

hahahhahah...but but...my baba is d bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of best...he can do anything for his babu!

Pragati.T

okkk Senior Member
okkk
okkk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Love to read ur postsss. Always make me laugh.Big smile

Pragati.T

Go to top