new article - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

mee too misseddd u so much.........yaah that's what i wanted to say that atleat baba has realisedd that he needs to work at all cost .......
even i thinkk that's why cvs have given this story nowpratigay will have enough time to solve the issue and kick arushi out of TN

haan yaar...em hhappy dat the CV's r listening to us...ryt...hope dey thro arushi out soon...from TN n from KMAP as well...so dat dey can focus on krishu's working track...n their "Child track"...just waiting for dat day!😛😃
krishna kabhi nahi dudharega..............behooda...............😆😆😆 chalo kamse kam chori chakari to nahi kiye...............😆😆
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

krishna kabhi nahi dudharega..............behooda...............😆😆😆 chalo kamse kam chori chakari to nahi kiye...............😆😆

hahahhahah...but but...my baba is d bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of best...he can do anything for his babu!

Love to read ur postsss. Always make me laugh.😃

My faith in "ARTICLES" have gone for a toss after Aarushi Marriage hype
Originally posted by okkk

Love to read ur postsss. Always make me laugh.😃
thaxx dr...........wats ur name..........😊
Originally posted by tanthya

My faith in "ARTICLES" have gone for a toss after Aarushi Marriage hype
i agree sathya di..............earlier thy said in d artical that arrushi will refuse to marry after seing aman with his wife in resturant................but i must say krishna to kabhi nahi sudhrega......................😆😆  har kaam ullte tarike se kyu karta hai...................😆😆

thaxx dr...........wats ur name..........😊

My name is sumi.
i also like the way u say behooda its very cute and funny.😆
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

hahahhahah...but but...my baba is d bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of best...he can do anything for his babu!
plz neslin there is alreay to arhaan/krishna deewani's now u don't start..............😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by okkk

My name is sumi.
i also like the way u say behooda its very cute and funny.😆
well it's not only me everyone on d forum use this word...............😊