KC celebrations on CCBM- indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Divya and Nivedita celebrate their first Karva Chauth
STARONE.IN

Viren, Nivedita, Siddharth and Divya of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein will be part of a Karva Chauth sequence in the upcoming episodes.

STARONE.IN

The actors will shake a leg to the title song of the show- Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein. The shoot took place yesterday with Nivedita and Divya looking gorgeous in red saris and Viren and Siddharth looking handsome in their attire. The celebrations will be very grand with the two young couples getting closer to one another. This certainly promises to be a treat for Viren-Nivedita and Siddharth-Divya fans.

We spoke to Siddharth who said "Yes we shot for the Karva Chauth sequence yesterday. Nivedita and Divya's dance sequence has been shot along with Kinshuk and my entry. Even though I am a part of the sequence I am not sure if I will be dancing though. Yesterday we shot a scene where Divya is waiting for me to return home and then we have share a sweet moment".

Speaking about the sequence Viren says "It was a good experience shooting for those scenes because normally in real life we hardly get to see such traditions being followed. Nivedita and I performed on Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein which is a very romantic number". He lightheartedly adds "This experience will be useful after I get married. I will follow the same traditions and say the same dialogues to my wife".

Divya aka Rishma Roshlani adds "Dancing on the title song of our show was a great experience but the shoot is not yet complete, we will finish the remaining portions tonight. We did not get any time to rehearse so it was more of on the spot stuff".

Do not miss the exciting Karva Chauth sequence on Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein, Monday to Friday, 8:00 pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, December 17, 2010
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1094/divya-and-nivedita-celebrate-their-first-karva-chauth.aspx

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

movie_sbaashiluvskinnyShayafantamushijyothi_coolmoniluvskinshuk

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
wow love can't wait for the epi
 vrien said  "This experience will be useful after I get married. I will follow the same traditions and say the same dialogues to my wife".
 yes it will help u yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
"This experience will be useful after I get married. I will follow the same traditions and say the same dialogues to my wife". Wink 

OMG it's so sweett n cutee . He will Perform d same traditions wid his wife n will say same dialogues 2 her as well .wooww so romantic . I cn imagine kinshuk u as a perfect Patnivrata Pati LOL

Kya Baat h Kinshuk abhi se advance mein Marrige ki n KC ki tayaari .Waise Kinny is Punjabi n KC is very important function for them So i thnk definately kinny will also celebrate KC wid his wife in future .Ahaii haii i cn imagine yaar me seeing him wid channi heheee n Kinny is helping me in drinkning water n feeding food frm his hands .ohhhh i m in his dreamland yaar  Day Dreaming Wink

Edited by sushmitadutta - 17 December 2010 at 6:12am

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Wow thanks for the post hun !!!! Both couples look adorable especially my NivRen. They look so cute and made for each other Embarrassed

moniluvskinshuk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top