India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arushi's Career and Dreams

ZooniIndian Groupbie
ZooniIndian
ZooniIndian

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
I don't understand the character of Arushi.

She is the girl of today's generation.  Girls these days have so many dreams. 

Doesn't she want to go to University and get some degree like her sister.

What about participating in things.  She doesn't seem to have any interest in any activities. 

What about dating guys.  The first guy she met, the SCAM, she wanted to get married to him.  Wasn't she too young to get married at first place.  She could have told Aman that he should wait until she finishes her education.  I don't understand.  If Aman was gone, big deal, go to some University in some other city, build a career, date some nice guys, find a boyfriend, get a degree, get a job, marry some nice dude and build a life.

What the hell is her problem.  The only goal in her life is now to take some stupid revenge on her sister, be a sex machine for Shakti and baby making machine for SS & Amma. 

The problem with Arushi is that she didn't have any goals or dreams in her life.  Agreed her dream broke with her marriage to Aman but she should have realized that if Aman loved her truely he wouldn't have left on the marriage Mandap when it was not ever her fault. 

So Arushi is turned like this because she is Ms. Good For Nothing!!!

The Doctor was right, he asked her is she studying to make a career or just to get married to some decent guy.  Arushi had no interest in studies, the only reason she joined that so called computer institute, is to get some Amanwa kinda guy for her.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kissEkta76LadyRosesudharao100vishpNirjhor105Shashi2011Rehana86Elvira22suk4---Yemi---soapbubble...Binny...babithajLilac_N_Mapleshumi.MERARAI....Poojie....-KadaKLonda-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Agree with everything you said.Thumbs Up

This is why this whole Arushi track is such a tragedy. Not just because it's annoying but becasue it nullifies EVERYTHING they had built up.
In spite of their education, their decentness the Saxenas have been proved to be ineffectual - there is no room in this serial any more for progressive thinking, for stepping out into the world, for making changes in social structures.Arushi is more regressive than Kesar - and that is truly horrific.
I don't know why they chose to do this - sheer laziness possibly - they had a serial doing well, they didn't want to bother pumping energy into it.
It's a great pity.
Bubble

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpLove-u-all....Poojie....

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I completely agree this show was meant to show the empowerment of women, progressiveness of females in every field of life, it was to portray the strength women posses to stand up for themselves regardless of the individual standing in front of them. They have lost the concept this show was based on Arushi was shattered at being abandoned at the alter but any educated individual knows that is not the end of the world, it is a serious issue in an Indian society but this show could have broken that prejudice by showing a broken marraige does not make the female worthless but gives her an opportunity to show her courage and start a new life.

Arushi had shown an interest in learning but the CVs decided to show a concept done repeatedly in any soap sister vs. sister war not once thinking about how many logical tracks they could have followed in contrast to this bigamy one.

Edited by Binny1247 - 17 December 2010 at 11:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpNirjhor105suk4---Yemi---....Poojie....

Shashi2011 Goldie
Shashi2011
Shashi2011

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
you r right !she is nothing ! but a day dreamer kinda silly gl !Sleepy she has no work at  allAngry
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
To me the character of Arushi has been baseless from the very beginning. She has always been evil . The evil shade in the character was her mask .The mask is off and now she is a ruthless woman. I do not thing she is a girl. She is only couple of yers younger than Prats. If Prats is about 23 then she is about 20 or 21 yrs old.

I was working in my college campus and studying @ the same time when I was 19. So she is not a girl. This notion of getting  girls married young in India needs to change. Anyways what Arushi has done by getting into a bigamous relationship is out of anger . When she will realize her mistake she will not be in a state to even repent.

Anu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
u r rightSmile...cuz of all above said reasons she is irritatig the viewers....Ouch

MERARAI

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
What about dating guys.  The first guy she met, the SCAM, she wanted to get married to him. 
Correction
She fell in love with doctorwa....who maybe ran away with a nursewa
Then cam white white vakeelvaROFL

MERARAI

ZooniIndian Groupbie
ZooniIndian
ZooniIndian

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Correction
She fell in love with doctorwa....who maybe ran away with a nursewa
Then cam white white vakeelva

This was hillarious!!!!  She only falls in love with doctors and lawyers.....now who's next an enjineer??????????????? maybe Shaktibhai can do enjineering...I wonder which enjineering field he will choose?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index