ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Hi...I am indian...but right now in UK Smile
Same here I get the same page after the voting....but apparently the voting if for indians ...however we have been voting for ages now LOL...so I was wondering if any one is india who has voted...and what page they get after the submission....

I totally agree...voting here is so much easier...Big smileBig smile

okay...but i like being in india only...i justttttt luuuuuub india...
ya...voting is very very very easy here...Indian Telly Awards had the hardest voting process...Angry...but still i voted more dan 15 times..but cudnt make our arry n pooja winCry
bt dis time...in one day only i voted 14 times...so its very very easy..n em glad abt it!Tongue

I agree...this voting process is so easy...we don't have to create new ids to vote...I agree it is so disappointing at our leads are not getting the awards elsewhere Confused

I AGREE....why rnt we winning any awards other than in SPA...???why why why???lets hope dat atleast we win in BSE awardsTongue

We have to make him win this time Big smile..people have started voting for others as well ConfusedOuch
Ouch
haan pooja...thats da problem if we post the link publicly...we shud have pmed others..but now...wat to doCryCryCry...but we'll try our best!!

How iw wish dat i was one of the Judging panel...???alleTongueWink

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged

acha so ppl voting from india will get a different page?>

No..no...I was asking this coz apparently in the terms they say only indians can vote...but we from outside india are able to vote...so was just wondering if our votes will count or not...and if at all they will able to find out from where they voted from Confused

okay...so mayb dats y der r asking us our CITY/STATE...i entered my city as MumbaiLOL(i dnt noe any city from mumbai so i entered mumbai..LOL) even though em from kerala...hehheh...maybe they count tehir votes like dat...Smile

Probably...u are from kerala...Shocked...even I am from kerela...Big smile...but I was born and brought up in baroda, gujarat. Big smile
wowwwwww..another malayalee...u know malayalam...???wowwwwww...another malayalee..soooooo happy to find u heer...wowwwwwww...wuhooooooooooo...mwah mwah mwah!!Smilenow

Yes I know malayalam..but I am not that fluent...heheh LOLLOL...where are u from in kerela?...my family is from palakkad Big smile
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Hi...I am indian...but right now in UK Smile
Same here I get the same page after the voting....but apparently the voting if for indians ...however we have been voting for ages now LOL...so I was wondering if any one is india who has voted...and what page they get after the submission....

I totally agree...voting here is so much easier...Big smileBig smile

okay...but i like being in india only...i justttttt luuuuuub india...
ya...voting is very very very easy here...Indian Telly Awards had the hardest voting process...Angry...but still i voted more dan 15 times..but cudnt make our arry n pooja winCry
bt dis time...in one day only i voted 14 times...so its very very easy..n em glad abt it!Tongue

I agree...this voting process is so easy...we don't have to create new ids to vote...I agree it is so disappointing at our leads are not getting the awards elsewhere Confused

I AGREE....why rnt we winning any awards other than in SPA...???why why why???lets hope dat atleast we win in BSE awardsTongue

We have to make him win this time Big smile..people have started voting for others as well ConfusedOuch
Ouch
haan pooja...thats da problem if we post the link publicly...we shud have pmed others..but now...wat to doCryCryCry...but we'll try our best!!

How iw wish dat i was one of the Judging panel...???alleTongueWink

No dear...they posted the link before us....ConfusedConfused
Well the website says that it is viewers choice...so I think there is no jury....

And yes...if the krishna diwanis were in the panel..there is would only be one nomination and only one winner...our very own AB!! WinkTongueLOLLOL
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Yes I know malayalam..but I am not that fluent...heheh LOLLOL...where are u from in kerela?...my family is from palakkad Big smile
okay...me from kollam....em pretty good at malayalam..but still i wont understand some words...i mean da words which were used in kerala in earlier times...heheh...but i can understand n malayalam pretty well..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged

No dear...they posted the link before us....ConfusedConfused...oh-ohhhh..ConfusedOuchCry
Well the website says that it is viewers choice...so I think there is no jury....thank god...orelse da jury wud give the award to ahem ahem (dnt wanna take their names here as their fans might see n will cum to fight wid me)....hope u understood..if no den tell me i'll pm u..Smile

And yes...if the krishna diwanis were in the panel..there is would only be one nomination and only one winner...our very own AB!! WinkTongueLOLLOL..yes...The Nomination IS:
Arhaan Behl (MKAP)

The Award Goes to the one and only Nomination:
Arhaan BehlLOLBig smileEmbarrassed

....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hey did anyone see arhaan on the main page just behind akshay kumar.................dashing Embarrassed

....Poojie....

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

hey did anyone see arhaan on the main page just behind akshay kumar.................dashing Embarrassed
ya...i saw it...wid his arms stretched..ryt???he rocksssssss!i think dey took it from ITA AwardsTongue
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged

No dear...they posted the link before us....ConfusedConfused...oh-ohhhh..ConfusedOuchCry
Well the website says that it is viewers choice...so I think there is no jury....thank god...orelse da jury wud give the award to ahem ahem (dnt wanna take their names here as their fans might see n will cum to fight wid me)....hope u understood..if no den tell me i'll pm u..Smile

And yes...if the krishna diwanis were in the panel..there is would only be one nomination and only one winner...our very own AB!! LOL..yes...The Nomination IS:
Arhaan Behl (MKAP)

The Award Goes to the one and only Nomination:
Arhaan BehlLOLBig smileEmbarrassed

Do let pm me who u are talking about...the two others are equally famous....ConfusedLOL

Go to top